Deloitte Audit Staff Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Richmond, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went in a lil nervous but the interviewers are very friendly. They make you feel very comfortable. Second yr associates took us out to lunch after the interview. Casual conversation during lunch.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Interview

Office interview was very casual and just a nice meet-and-great. Had a great time. They took me out to eat at a local restaurant and treated me very well.

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The interviewers were really nice. I interviewed with two managers and one partner. They asked behavior question. They want to really know you and see if you will be a fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about time that you had to deal with a difficult client?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Interview

The first round interview was on campus and consisted of two interviews. I had the interview with a partner and senior manager. The interviewers were nice and they asked basic behavior questions. They asked me to introduce myself first and asked questions about my background. It was not hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Smooth and organized interview process. Interviewed with 3 managers/partners for 30 min each. All 3 interviews were conversation based and the interviewers were very down-to-earth and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about myself and why I want to work at Deloitte. I was also asked questions regarding my prior job experiences.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Got the first round interview invitation through campus recruiting. It was set up with two back-to-back behavioral interviews with a Director and a Partner.

Interview Questions

• The least favorite part of the most recent internship. Not expected to talk about any negative side of the most recent one, which I planned to highlight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Campus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Campus, OH).

Interview

Spoke with the campus recruiter a few weeks prior to attending a campus recruiting event. Went to event and spoke with the campus recruiter as well as a second year staff that asked me questions as she checked things off of a clipboard. The next day I was invited to an on campus interview for the following week. Deloitte had brought in two staff members to talk with the ones waiting to be interviewed as the prior interviews were being completed. Interview was fairly simple, lasted half an hour. Asked basic questions about describing myself, what I like to do, and why I liked public accounting. Gave me a "save the date" card for an office interview for two weeks from then. In the end two weeks had passed yet I still had received no notification on an update. I ended up reaching out to the recruiter and getting a response a few days later. Basically Deloitte likes their staff to come in with no experience so they can mold them the way they want, and I already had experience and they didn't like that. Ended up going with another of the big four.

Interview Questions

• All relativity standard. Asked a lot of team related questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview with 2 interviewer: one manager and one partner. The interview process was like a conversation, and I was asked about my past internships, teamwork experiences, and challenges I have met before. When talking with partner it was really like a conversation, but the manager interviews were more follow up the routine interview process.

Interview Questions

• The first round interview is not very difficult, just using example to demonstrate your experience and be yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume screening

Interview Questions

• Very easy behavioral question, but you don't know what they look for   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview

On campus recruiting: 1. On campus interview, introduction of yourself, and "tell me a situation where you have ..." type of questions. Interviewed with two people, one senior manager (6 yrs), one director with more than 15 yrs of experience. 2. two weeks latter, invited for an office-visit. Started at 3 pm. 3 short interviews with different persons, one of them is a partner. Followed by a dinner. 3. two weeks latter, received a call from the recruiting manager, saying they cannot extend an offer at this time because of limited space.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example where you have listened to someone else's opinions and the results.   1 Answer