Deloitte

2.9

85 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

I was first interviewed on a school campus for an internship position in the audit field. Once I completed the first round of interviews, I was asked to travel to Houston for an office tour of the company and for multiple interviews. Once this was completed, I was called the same day and told that I would have the internship. The internship lasted from January through mid March, the busiest time of year for auditing. Once the internship was coming to a close, I was asked to come in for an exit interview with one of the partners. The conversation consisted of the reviews that my seniors and managers filled out about me and the pros and cons of my work. I was then offered the job in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think that you would be a good auditor, what makes you think that the field of audit is right for you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

I arrived early for my interview. It was a back-to-back, one-on-one 30 minute session, with 2 partners of the firm. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks. I heard back the next day with an offer from the partner directly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

I got the interview by contacting the Campus recruiter for Deloitte, St. Louis, MO. She had asked me some general questions about my skills and Interests over the phone. She invited me for the interview at their office. They had 3 interviews scheduled for me. 1 was with the HR, 1 with the Manager, 1 with the Partner. The interview questions were very straight forward and people were very nice and friendly. Make sure you guys have good questions to ask them as everyone will ask you if you have any questions for them. It was followed by a lunch with 2 Deloitte employees where you can ask them questions. The whole process took around 3-4 weeks. I received a call from the HR and they said that they cannot issue an offer letter now, but if they have any openings in future they will inform me.

Overall, very nice people. Even though I was not given any offer, it was a good learning process.

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Get the opportunity on campus. Interviewed by two partners one from NY one from Chicago. Each interview is 30 minutes. All questions are behavior. Partners are extremely nice.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Very awkward interview. Interviewer simply had a list of questions that she just went down, and started firing questions away. Behavioral and situational questions mostly. Not conversational at all. Other big 4 interviews went much better.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give an example of a time where your supervisor or boss was doing something wrong and you had to tell them so?   Answer Question

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

On Campus Recruiting gave a 1on1 interview with a partner from the NY office.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about one time you met conflicting deadlines and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I was going through the on-campus recruiting process. I did the first round, but was not selected for the second round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Initial contact through college recruiters at Meet The Firm events. They maintained contact as I expressed interest. The interviews were initially on campus and then later in house. The questions were mostly behavioral based, but then the last few (in house) were more a meet and greet with various senior members of the firm. My offer was communicated shortly afterwards (within 24 hours).

Interview Questions
    • How do you manage change and working with difficult people?   View Answer
    I did not negotiate as there was very little room (especially with salary). I could have negotiated location, but not salary or start date.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Networked at the career fair with the company. Had the first round interview on campus and made it to the second round. The second round was made up a presentation, two interviews, and lunch. The interviews were about half an hour each with a partner and a senior manager. Lunch was with a couple new associates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

I attended a student conference and got selected during the career expo. I was interviewed by a manager the next day. The interview process was not difficult, but very mechanical. I was asked 4-5 behavioral type of questions but no technical question was asked. The interview lasted for 25-30 minutes. They don't expect you have in-depth knowledge of the field, just looking for the best fit, culture wise. I didn't get selected for the next round. The next round would have been the campus visit, a 2 day event.