Deloitte

2.9

90 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Deloitte recruits on our campus. So, I applied through our career center. When I arrived, there was a greeter in the lobby to chat with incoming interviewees. It was a thirty minute interview with a Manager. It was a laid back interview and only about 5 questions were asked of me. The rest of the time, the interviewer said that I could ask questions of him.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you above the other people applying for this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

2 interviews, 1 on 1 each. Very Behavioral, they just want to know what kinda of personality you have and whether you are a good fit for the firm (It will show if you just be yourself). They are very interested in teamwork and extracurricular activities, problem solving, situational analysis, etc. The culture is very passionate about what they do and you can feel it as you meet everyone at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you had to unexpectedly use or communicate with other departments for a specific project.   Answer Question
    • What are some of your best attributes and some traits that you feel you need to work on?   Answer Question
    No Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Sat with two different interviewers, 30 min each. Both sessions of behavioral questions. Bring a resume and your transcript. Come prepared with questions or else it could be an awkward transition to see your second interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you provided exceptional cutomer service.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to do research to before making a decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

The HR pretty much just read 4 behavior questions from a piece of paper. She told me the reasons why she asked those questions and then the questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2010.

All behavioral. Why audit, why this company, team experience, leadership, extra curricular

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

very nice people. interview questions were intense. must be prepared for interview. The work culture seemed great. behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2009.

Processed by Campus recruiter. All communication was done through email. Received interview via email and proceeded to schedule it. Arrived on site the day of the interview, and was processed on the day. There were two interviews back to back, one being with a partner in the firm, and the other with a manager. Finished the interview and a week later received a phone call from the recruiter and managing partner about my employment offer. Overall process was very friendly and personable.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2009.

Applied for full time through career planning at my university. Received offer to interview. They put me in front of two Deloitte managers for approximately thirty minutes each back to back. They pretty much just went over my resume - no technical questions at all. I'd say it was more a behavioral interview as it was just conversation back and forth. Needless to say they emailed me 2 weeks later to let me know they could not offer me a position. I'm pretty sure it was due to my GPA. Everyone was very nice and I had a very pleasant experience even though I did not get the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Applied online through campus recruiting. The night before was a pre-night social where the firm had a lot of employees that discussed the firm and the prospects within it. Overall, the pre-night event is a great chance to learn more about the company and display your own interaction skills. The next day were 2 1:1 interviews, one with a senior manager and one with a partner. Both were very similar interviews with mostly behavioral-type questions. At the end of each interview they gave about 5 minutes for you to ask questions about the firm, so I recommend you have a few questions prepared beforehand.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

1) Initally met recruiters at a career fair and they seemed to be very focused on GPA as well as minority students. Going to presentations, informations sessions or speaking events will also increase your chances.

2) Site visit conistied of a tour of the office, lunch with 1st year potential peers, and 3 one on one interviews with the HR recruiters. They asked basic behavioral based questions.

3) I recieved an offer over the phone then was mailed the official paper work to look over.

Interview Questions
    • why did you chose audit instead of a tax specialization?   Answer Question

They seemed very clicky and secretive about how they were handling market dips with layoffs etc. They seem to be a solid employer - definitely worthy of big 4 status but, just wasn't a good fit for me.