Deloitte

Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.9

72 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pretoria, Gauteng (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Great people and work culture.

Process divided into 3 steps
1. Skills test
2. Discussion
3. 1 on 1 interview

No negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Audit Staff Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Deloitte.

First round:hv a case study abt how to improve the prospect of the firm , with a lot of basic information provided

Interview Questions
    • Challenge your ideas in the last part of the interview   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Damansara (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Damansara (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2013.

firstly, they will call and asking some questionsrelated to your background and to confirm your attendance. On the day of the assessment, there will be two stage. the first stage is the essay writing for 30 mins ( atleast 200 words) , English test for 30 mins ( 100 questions) and IQ test for 15 mins (40 questions). After done the first stage, they will let you wait outside for a while ( takes about 1 hr ) , and will let you know the person who pass to go through the second stage which is the group assessment/ interview.

Interview Questions
    • the essay question on that day was related to any stress moment you've faced during university/work time and how do you faced it.
      the IQ test was quite challenging, it is not only block sequence puzzle (like the online question) but include which number should be in the sequence for eg and many more.
        Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cairo (Egypt)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

First there was a phone interview asking about your qualifications
    then there was a technical and english test
    after this there was an HR interview, and the last interview was a technical interview

Interview Questions
    there was no negotiation, you either accept or reject the offer
    because i was a fresh graduate at this time

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Campus (Nepal)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus (Nepal)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I got an on-campus interview opportunity. The interviewer was very nice and the whole process went pretty well. He asked mostly behavior questions and questions based on my resume.

Interview Questions
    • What difficulties have you ever experienced in accounting major?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Great communication from HR. Organized and fast. They called me right after the office visit with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? -Not really unexpected but always a tough one.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Started out with On Campus Interview, All behavioral questions.
    Then got invited to an office visit. 3 interviews, some behavioral questions and just random conversational questions. Second round is all about getting to know you and seeing if you are a good fit for the firm. Try to be genuine instead of giving them what you think they want to hear.

Audit Staff Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

applied on campus and got an interview... this was last year (2011) everything went well and the interviewer was friendly. very relaxed and conversational which was surprising (no behavioral questions). never received an offer and never received a rejection email either. i emailed the interviewer multiple times to follow up and no response

Audit Staff Interview

I dropped my resume through my university's online recruiting system and was contacted for a first round interview. There was a pre-interview dinner the night prior the interview that gives you an opportunity to meet your interviewers and talk to them in a more informal setting before the actual interview. The first round consisted of two back-to-back interviews, one with a senior manager and the other with a partner. The questions were all behavioral and it was a pretty relaxed conversation.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about an experience on your resume that makes you stand out from the other applicants.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

First of all, a group interview and a short summary of Deloitte world; than a personal interview with a manager, about techincal issues, and finally the interview with a partner, especially about your own personality and motivation.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated only the date of start, because in january I have exams and they asked to start on the 16th of january. I was able to delay the beginning to the 8th of february.