Deloitte Auditor Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.9

Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Easy out of college interview. Recruiters come to the university and mock interview applicants,

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

This interview was at a Career Fair at my school. there were are lot of companies around and there I was talking to the recruitment team about myself and achievements, after all the talk, I was asked for my resume, and then I was told to apply through the career service of my school and they were going to be in touch with me

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Deloitte and what would you do to get an internship offer?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, each round consists of two 30-minute back-to-back interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you persuade others to adopt your point of view   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutgers, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Rutgers, NJ) in October 2012.

Interview

Quick simple interview asking behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Please describe a situation when you had to refocus the goals of a group   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Interview

Fastrack: Application form, online test, E-tray, Manager interview, Partner interview

Interview Questions

• What should be paid attention in your job as an auditor   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in December 2013.

Interview

group interview to do a case! need to compromise everyone's ideas to have a presentation in the end my case is about finding out the operation problems of our coffee shops and form the long term strategic

Interview Questions

Negotiation

waiting for partner interview in Jan 2014

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in November 2013.

Interview

Group assessment. A simple case on a restaurant with numbers and other information. Quite easy. But they value teamwork a lot and may not like ppl too aggressive. In fact they just want someone to do the job.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Same old big 4 recruitment process which includes the online application, SHL tests, video interview, assessment centre day and a final partner interview. Nothing that different to the remaining three.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

The following rounds are conducted 1.Telephonic HR 2.Versant Communication Test 3.Manager Round 4.HR Round 5.Senior Manager Round 6.Director Round

Interview Questions

• For versant communication test in part F open questions   2 Answers

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

interviewed at Deloitte (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in August 2011.

Interview

after the attitude test I was invited to a group interview. We were first asked to introduce ourself then we were divided into two different groups. Our group was asked to be a group of consultants and give a presentation to a fictional company.