Deloitte

Average Difficulty
14 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Columbus, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – on campus interview , behavior + case, followed by a dinner ,followed by another behavior +case.

Interview Question – Not that difficult.   View Answer

Durham, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

Interview Details – After the submission of resume through career services, slected candidates were called in for first round.First round was mainly behavioral and a technical case.Candidates selected further were called in for second round which was again behavioral.

Decision was conveyed to the selected candidates after a week.

Interview Question – Why Delloite, Wht BTA?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

Interview Details – Interview process was very fast. First round was an hour (1 case and 1 behavioral) and they call you on the same day informing if you made it to the next round. Second round was a case. The cases were both very technical, so be prepared for something with a technology spin.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time that you took a risk.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Interview Details – The entire process took 2 days and it was seamless. Initially i was contacted by the HR through naukri.
After a brief discussion my telephonic interview was scheduled. It lasted about 30 min and i did pretty well.
then i was called for an in-person interview. The second round being technical was of moderate difficulty which was followed by two more technical rounds and a Versant(english) test.
The offer was dispatched the next day after my background verification.
 HR and the Interviewers were really friendly. Overall an awesome experience.

Interview Question – Core concepts on collections and oops.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Got 110% hike

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – total 5 rounds
1) Technical : ques from OOPS, C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, SQL Server 2008 (bit diff)
2) Project Technical : asked ques about project, role and respnsibility,. And some ques about your actual work.
3) Versant Communication (telephonic)
4) Managerial
5) HR

Interview Question – first round is the most diff round. if u crack that, you are 50% in.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – got expected CTC

BTA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – 3 rounds
1) Telephonic interview
2) Personal interview at Office with Senior Partner
3) Personal interview at Office with another Senior Partner

Interview Question – Functional area i am interested to work in   View Answers (2)

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Interview Details – The process was with the Consulting group. The process started with a written - aptitiude and analutical skills . This was followed by a GD and a case study presentation. The interview was based on what we had written in the resume - more on how we analyse the details , come up with an approach and present a solution.

Interview Question – They will give weird cases - and will see your approach to the problem   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was a campus placement process - no negotiation with me directly

BTA

I interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Interview Details – 3 rounds- apti, group discussion, personal interview

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   View Answer

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired for Deloitte from our campus recruitment, the whole experience was great right from the initial written exam to the final interview
The written included 3 sections:- Quant , Logical reasoning & verbal.
The selected candidate were then moved on to the next round which was a GD/ case study round for which we had a discussion of ~15min over a practical consultancy problem the solution for which was then presented to the panel from deloitte
the final round was the HR interview which dealt with our interest in the company and future career motives

Interview Question – the most difficult part for me was the case study, as one needs to be a quick thinker and strong logically to answer the questions presented by the panel.   Answer Question

BTA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Very organized. I applied to both BA and BTA. They selected me for the BTA interview. Was a 30 minute behavioral interview. Got called back that afternoon to schedule a case interview for the next day.

Negotiation Details – nothing was negotiable.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!