Deloitte

Updated Jan 22, 2015

3.1

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Invited to pre-interview networking event and pre-interview Ace the Case Workshop. Interview consisted of 30 min behavioural part (Why Deloitte, why consulting etc) and a 30 min Case Interview. The Case interview was easy and both interviewers were very polite. However, while they both said at the end of the interview that I was great and they liked my organization and thought process I did not pass to the next round [god knows why].

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Very comfortable interview experience, both interviewers are very laidback and freindly to talk with. Average case questions which they do not encourage you using the standard case framworks to answer, and would prefer creative and innovative resolutions. Seems like they care more about if the candidate will be a cultural fit to the environment than possessing the technical or professional skills to analyze business cases. Overall,a very enjoyful expereince.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2008.

I interviewed first on the phone--behavioral interview with questions like "what makes you interested in Deloitte" and "walk me through your resume". Then interviewed in person in Atlanta --with one senior manager I did a case interview and with another senior manager on the same day I did another behavior interview--this was more specific on skills I had, etc than the one over the phone had been. Really liked the people and got an offer one business day later (Friday to Monday).

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what's important when working with a team.   View Answer
    To my knowledge, Deloitte doesn't negotiate with college hires.