Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Very comfortable interview experience, both interviewers are very laidback and freindly to talk with. Average case questions which they do not encourage you using the standard case framworks to answer, and would prefer creative and innovative resolutions. Seems like they care more about if the candidate will be a cultural fit to the environment than possessing the technical or professional skills to analyze business cases. Overall,a very enjoyful expereince.

Interview Question – Why consulting and Deloitte?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2008.

Interview Details – I interviewed first on the phone--behavioral interview with questions like "what makes you interested in Deloitte" and "walk me through your resume". Then interviewed in person in Atlanta --with one senior manager I did a case interview and with another senior manager on the same day I did another behavior interview--this was more specific on skills I had, etc than the one over the phone had been. Really liked the people and got an offer one business day later (Friday to Monday).

Interview Question – Tell me what's important when working with a team.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – To my knowledge, Deloitte doesn't negotiate with college hires.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!