Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

First round included a behavioral interview and a case interview over the phone. Each last about half an hour and included time for questions. The behavioral was based off of information on your resume, and the case was similar to the practice cases found on the Deloitte website. I found out if I passed on to the final interview a few days later. The final interview was in Atlanta and consisted of a one hour long case interview with a partner and senior manager. It was straight forward and again similar to cases practiced online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you ran into conflict with team members and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Invited to pre-interview networking event and pre-interview Ace the Case Workshop. Interview consisted of 30 min behavioural part (Why Deloitte, why consulting etc) and a 30 min Case Interview. The Case interview was easy and both interviewers were very polite. However, while they both said at the end of the interview that I was great and they liked my organization and thought process I did not pass to the next round [god knows why].

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Very comfortable interview experience, both interviewers are very laidback and freindly to talk with. Average case questions which they do not encourage you using the standard case framworks to answer, and would prefer creative and innovative resolutions. Seems like they care more about if the candidate will be a cultural fit to the environment than possessing the technical or professional skills to analyze business cases. Overall,a very enjoyful expereince.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2008.

Interview

I interviewed first on the phone--behavioral interview with questions like "what makes you interested in Deloitte" and "walk me through your resume". Then interviewed in person in Atlanta --with one senior manager I did a case interview and with another senior manager on the same day I did another behavior interview--this was more specific on skills I had, etc than the one over the phone had been. Really liked the people and got an offer one business day later (Friday to Monday).

Interview Questions

• Tell me what's important when working with a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

To my knowledge, Deloitte doesn't negotiate with college hires.