Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied through LinkedIn and got call from recruiter. The recruiter was pretty quick in setting the interview with Project Manager. One round of phone interview. Asked about my past experience and education

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

First round included a behavioral interview and a case interview over the phone. Each last about half an hour and included time for questions. The behavioral was based off of information on your resume, and the case was similar to the practice cases found on the Deloitte website. I found out if I passed on to the final interview a few days later. The final interview was in Atlanta and consisted of a one hour long case interview with a partner and senior manager. It was straight forward and again similar to cases practiced online.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you ran into conflict with team members and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was fair, expedient, and more laid-back than expected. The two case studies were done with high-level consultants, and the in-person behavioral was done by a partner. It is best to stay relaxed and make it conversational; I did not have a heavy business background so I used personality and a general knowledge to impress.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

the first round was a 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case study, 2nd round was a more in depth hour long case. Both cases had graphs/data handouts and calculations. Offer was extended a week later and was given 2 1/2 weeks to decide whether to accept or not.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers were friendly and conversational, no clunky traditional "explain a time you failed" type questions.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. First round was one 45 minute case interview and one 45 minute behavioral interview. Interviewers were good - didn't make you feel uncomfortable or anything.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions - nothing unexpected. Tell me about yourself.Tell me about a time when you stepped into a leadership role. Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult team member. Would you accept an offer if it were extended to you? Tell me about a time when you had to convince a group of something that they didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied through college career center. Process consisted of a behavioral interview as well as a case interview as part of the first round. Behavioral interview included typical questions, such as walking through your resume and discussing past experiences. Case study portion was fairly simple if you've done some research on the format of this type of interview (I recommend reading through Case and Point - it was a great resource).

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions

• most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First-round interviews were on campus, and consist of two 30-minute cases. The cases are fairly standard. In at least one they'll give you a series of exhibits with graphs and tables, and ask you to come to draw a conclusion or recommendation from the data. The final round interviews consist of, again, only two interviews, except this time they're 45-60 min. long. One is behavioral while the other is a case.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

First round was on campus, and it included one behavioral interview and one case interview. The second round was at their office, and consisted of one one-hour long case interview. The second round had a partner and a senior consultant.

Interview Questions

• The partner will try to trip you up in their questioning, and play the game where they answer the phone in the middle of your second round.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Process was very informative and helpful at every step. They really make an effort to make sure you get an understanding for the culture as well as the role through various events. Resume Screen, Chats, First Round, Second Round.

Interview Questions

• Case was fair but intense. Be ready to go the moment you step in the door.   Answer Question