Deloitte

Updated Dec 16, 2014

3.1

143 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

1) 1h phone interview with HR executive - typical background questions, personality questions and motivational questions.
2) Numerical and verbal reasoning tests online + English screening test online - to do in 24h.
3) 1h phone interview with consultant - tricky background questions, tricky questions about projects carried out at University and previous internships, technical questions related to database management systems and SQL language.
4) 1h15 1:1 interview with consultant - typical background and motivational questions, explanation and description of the relevant position.
5) 30min phone interview with manager - typical background and motivational questions.
6) Phone call from HR manger with offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tricky questions relevant to previous internships and university projects, unexpected technical questions related to SQL language and database management.   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Analyst Interview

i got an interview with deloitte through a It consulting firm for a position in Austin TX, i was scheduled for a Skype interview and at the interview date i got interviewed via Skype by two mangers from deloitte, interview went very smoothly and they were very nice and professional during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions was scenario bass questions about last projects and stackholders   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

Applied through on-campus recruiting at university. First-round interviews consisted of a case and a behavioral interview. Attended a dinner before second-round interview. Second-round interview was with two partners from different offices.

Interview Questions
    • Case interviews were predictable, lots of math. And lots of follow up questions to create context for the answers.   Answer Question
    I didn't want to negotiate. Tips to consider accepting offer: analyze how the business analysts and consultants talk about their long-term goals.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in December 2014.

FIrst they conducted a test in amcat and shortlisted some of the students.There are three rounds of interview.First one being HR and second third interviews are technical.Second round of interview was skype interview while the third one was telephonic conversation

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that people around you say you to change?   Answer Question
    Be confident and believe in yourself! you are gonna get your dream company

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through my college recruitment process. They took an online test followed by GD , case study and personal interviews. GD and Case study were easy to handle but PI had some tricky questions.Online Test was conducted by AMCAT and was basically an aptitude test. GD was very easy as they eliminated only those who did not utter any word. Case study was interesting as it was all about analysing the situation from the eyes of a consultant. Personal interviews was basically HR plus aptitude interview where they tested your strength and weakness as well as your mental performance.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milano (Italy)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

I attended an interview in college. We were 24 new graduate and students.
    First of all we made a call and we presented ourself briefly.
    Then a senior manager showed all the steps necessary to obtain a job in Deloitte and all the possible careers.
    At the end of the morning we had to sustain a logical and mathematical test in 40 minutes.
    Looking on the test results, some of us have been invited to take part to a study case in the afternoon.

Interview Questions
    • Logical and mathematical test. It was not difficult but it was a test composed by 40 questions which has to be solved in 40 minutes. It is not possible to use a calculator.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on line through their career website. Then received a call after 2 days asking me why did you apply for this position. I was not prepared so I did not make it to the next round. The next one would be a case interview.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

I was a referred experienced hire. The process is really streamlined for experienced hires, as the firm puts a premium on current employees recommendations. Within days of being referred I was contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview. This was initial screening to see if I met minimum qualifications. This was followed by another 4 phone interviews, the last of which was with the project manager of the project I was refered for.

Interview Questions
    • Translating similar but different work into experience/requirements for this position.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. I was unemployed at the time and was offered 25% more than my highest salary ever. I accepted immediately.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through website. After my resume was reviewed, i was invited to take an IQ test online. The next round consisted of 2 interviews: one with HR, one with mid level employees. These interviews tested my motivation. Also, brain teasers/market sizing questions were asked. The next round consisted of a financial case. After passing these rounds, i sat down with a partner for a chat on motivation.

Interview Questions
    • If i were to sell water at the train station, would i turn a profit?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I had an initial conversation with a recruiter, who then set me up with two phone interviews - one behavioral and one case. The behavioral was pretty straight forward, asked mostly about my resume, experience working with others, why I would be a good fit, etc. The case interview was a typical Deloitte-style case as presented on their website. If you practice cases and go over the format that they give you you should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • How would you recommend we increase out product network - acquiring a competitor, starting on our own, or a joint venture?   Answer Question