Deloitte

3.1

122 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview process turnaround time was fast - less than 2 weeks, which was a great contrast to the other management consulting firms I interviewed with. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, they didn't play games or try to intimidate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation in work or school where you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

There was a one-to-one behavior interview and a one-to-one case interview. Both interviewees were very nice. Deloitte would intentionally arrange an interviewee who had the same background to you. For example, my case interviewee and me graduated from the same School. In the case interview, I was asked a case about making timeline for a new project. In the behavior interview, we talked about my projects and social work experience. I passed these two interviews but failed in the second round interview at next day.

Interview Questions
    • He asked a very advanced question in database which I did not understand until now   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

BA interview process from nontarget school. First round was a phone screening with a 30 minute case and 30 minutes behavioral with upper level managers from an office not in my target office. The second round included an hour long case with two senior practitioners.

Interview Questions
    • Typical business cases, one relating to the Olympics another to telecom.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

After submitting my resume, I had a phone screen a few weeks later that was just a market sizing question. Then I had an in person super day where I met with a partner to do a case and then some 1st and 2nd year analysts to learn about the culture. Then a few weeks later I had another phone screen with just fit questions.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I am a soon-to-be BA graduate. Selected for interview on campus. half-hour case interview followed by half-hour behavioral interview. case interview was standard in content, though my interviewer's attitude was deplorable; he was describing the case with lunch sandwich in his mouth, and fiddling with his phone while i was talking through the case. not sure if that's common for consulting interviews, or if it was some sort of mind trip. i was not invited back for second rounds.

Interview Questions
    • something about the bearing of patented technology on the hypothetical company's decision to expand its operation in the case interview   Answer Question

case interview

Interview Questions
    • client has budget constraint. but wants to invest in ERP. would you reco cheaper solutions? which ones ? why ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Pretty standard process (1 behavioral followed by 1 case interview on the first day, then a repeat on the second day, if you're called back, but the questions were a bit tougher the next day). Per the case interview, my interviewer stopped me about 10 minutes into it (I assume because he found my work satisfactory) and we proceeded to talk about nothing for the remainder of the time. Naturally, I wasn't surprised when he called me a week later with a pleasant offer.

Interview Questions
    • "Why Deloitte?", caught me off guard, I tell ya! But seriously, there weren't any atypical questions.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate seeing that it was my highest offer and surpassed my initial expectation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Good, organized interview process--no case study questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus recruiting. Was invited to a closed-door information session, followed by meet and greet. Selected for first and second round interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Business case involving entry into new market -- sizing market, evaluating competition, and strat.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

this format is for recruiting in non-target schools i believe: Two rounds of phone interviews each was 30 minutes long. the final interview would be on site in new York city but i didn't make it. first round all about behavioral questions and a guestimation question at the end. second phone interview is a 30-min case, very quantitative