Deloitte

Updated Jan 22, 2015

3.1

147 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Applied online and interviewed in the first round. There was additional applications to be done prior to the in-person interviews. First interview was behavioral and the second interview was a case interview. The case was a segmented case with data.

Staff were professional and friendly. Was a comfortable and fun interview as a whole.

Did not get offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

I knew the position on the job fair in University of Florida, and talked with their staff about this position, Then I applied online again, and got a on campus interview in a few weeks. There was a dinner invitation before the interview. The interviewer was very kind during the interview process, and we talked about my background and other personality things. Though I didn't get the offer, I feel beneficial from this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

They invited me for an interview even though I forgot to send in my application and did so after the due date, which was very tolerant of them. The interview was 30min of case interview and 30min of behavioral interview. The interviewers were super nice and made sure I was comfortable. I failed the case interview, I felt a little confused about the wording of the questions even though it was supposed to be very simple.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you had to face an ethical dilemma   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

I had two back by back behavior question based interviews. The first interviewer didn't give me any response after I answered each question, and he didn't even leave me some time to ask him questions. It was one of the worst interview experiences I ever had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2011.

this format is for recruiting in non-target schools i believe: Two rounds of phone interviews each was 30 minutes long. the final interview would be on site in new York city but i didn't make it. first round all about behavioral questions and a guestimation question at the end. second phone interview is a 30-min case, very quantitative

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

It was a case-interview round about the industry project and your opinions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Two phone interviews at first. One behavioral and one case study. Then they invited me to one of their branch offices where I did another interview. Got the offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you you experienced unexpected problem. What was it and how did you approach it?   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate because the offer was above expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Very fast turnaround time.

Typical consulting interview.

Second round was 2-on-1.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

There was a standard case and then a behavioral interview. Both were conducted by Senior Managers. The case was about warehousing overload and what could be done to reduce inventory while still maintaining enough to meet demand.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to communicate classified information to someone?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

I submitted my resume and received a phone call saying I had first round interviews. There were two parts to first round interviews. One was a 45 minute behavioral interview and the other was a 45 minute case study.