Deloitte Business Analyst Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

3.7

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview process turnaround time was fast - less than 2 weeks, which was a great contrast to the other management consulting firms I interviewed with. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, they didn't play games or try to intimidate.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a situation in work or school where you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interviews were conducted at my university's career center. First round consisted of a two 30 min back to back interviews involving one behavior and one short case study. The interviewers were friendly and easygoing. Behavioral interview asked all the questions you would expect about leadership, creativity, teamwork ect. Case interview was very reasonable and was not too number heavy.