Deloitte

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process turnaround time was fast - less than 2 weeks, which was a great contrast to the other management consulting firms I interviewed with. The interviewers were friendly and respectful, they didn't play games or try to intimidate.

Interview Question – Tell me about a situation in work or school where you faced an ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – They had me do a case interview and behavioral for the first round. 4 days later they got back to me saying that I got a second round. It was half of an hour, on site, and a case interview.

Interview Questions

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Interviews were conducted at my university's career center. First round consisted of a two 30 min back to back interviews involving one behavior and one short case study. The interviewers were friendly and easygoing. Behavioral interview asked all the questions you would expect about leadership, creativity, teamwork ect. Case interview was very reasonable and was not too number heavy.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Business Analyst interview questions and advice in San Francisco, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.