Deloitte

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

I got an employee referral through someone I work with. I got a call from HR a week after that. Set up a phone interview about 1-2 weeks after that. Got invited to go to a 2-day office visit after about 3-4 weeks. Got flown into DC and had dinner with some associates and other canidates. The next day we sat through a presentation about why we want to work with Deloitte. After that we had two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. The partner was mostly concerned with what kind of corporate culture that I would work best in to see if I was a good fit. The senior manager mostly talked about my experiences in my resume (I had 2 years of internship experience, so it took up most of the time).

Interview Questions
  • None - mostly talked about my resume and whether I would fit into their culture.   Answer Question