Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Risk Consultant Interview

Business Risk Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Interview Details – I got an employee referral through someone I work with. I got a call from HR a week after that. Set up a phone interview about 1-2 weeks after that. Got invited to go to a 2-day office visit after about 3-4 weeks. Got flown into DC and had dinner with some associates and other canidates. The next day we sat through a presentation about why we want to work with Deloitte. After that we had two interviews, one with a partner and one with a senior manager. The partner was mostly concerned with what kind of corporate culture that I would work best in to see if I was a good fit. The senior manager mostly talked about my experiences in my resume (I had 2 years of internship experience, so it took up most of the time).

Interview Question – None - mostly talked about my resume and whether I would fit into their culture.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Business Risk Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.