Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Aug 30, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

I got the interview through a colleague at My school. It actually came out of the blue. I got an email from them asking to me fill out some forms and also schedule an interview. The process was very professional and smooth. I kept in touch with my recruiter regularly and also i got some good resources to prepare for the interview.Overall , a very good experience .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

2 Round Interview Process. The first round is usually on a Thursday and consist of 30 minute behavioral and a 30 minute case. The second round is a 45 minute case and more detailed. During the behavioral I walked the recruiter through my resume. They are really looking for individuals that enjoy technology and solving problems. The first case was easy just make sure you are confident and talk the technology language.

Interview Questions

• 2nd round: A company that sells automobiles in the US and Canada is looking to merge CRM systems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

It was two case interviews and one behavior interview. Very professional, and friendly. Case studies were followed by conversation and questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time when your group had to explore alternative solutions.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to address someone not performing to your expectations on the team   Answer Question