Deloitte

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

They came to campus for a 2 day interview process. Day 1 was first round and Day 2 was final round. I got to final round but did not get the offer. It was a nice experience because they had Directors as interviewers which was intimidating but educational. Overall I am excited to pursue an opportunity at Deloitte again.

Interview Questions
  • Some of their questions for the BTA position are very simple to the point that I overcomplicated them. My question was about a company that acquires other companies and how they would help integrate the computer data systems.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Done through On-Campus Recruiting. Three back to back interviews - 2 behavioral and 1 case. Case was very simple. Know the Software Development Life Cycle.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of leadership you demonstrated while volunteering in the community.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

3 back to back 40 minute in-person interviews - all on-campus.
    First and third were behavioral. Second one was a technology case.

Lots of fit and previous experience like questions.
    For the case, it was simply off the Deloitte website. Learn that case properly and you will do well in this interview.

No negotiation.
    Please determine all details regarding location and exact position before the application process.

Business Technology Analyst Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Called me for 2 phone interviews, one behavioral and one case. Case interview was sort of vague, not similar at all to the ones on their website. I probably could have done better if I was more prepared, but the guy I talked to seemed to be expecting me to say a lot more. The behavioral interview was fine, but they asked a lot of questions in a short amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you have used a new technology to solve a problem   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!