Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

3 interview over 2 days. 2 case studies and 1 behavioral. Case studies were related to ERP integration. Behavioral was easy. The common behavioral questions were asked for which I had the answers ready. You have to get selected at the end of first day's interview to get called for the second day's interview. I had 1 Case study and 1 Behavioral during my first day. I got a call around 8 pm to be ready for next day. Second day was again a case study related to ERP systems. I had some experience in ERP so I fared very well.

Interview Questions

• Case study related to SAP integration.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Four interviews consisting of two behavioral interviews and two case studies over the course of two days. There are case study resources online, including Deloitte.com. I highly recommend practicing case studies and learning key words and concepts like the system development life cycle and implementation approaches. I can tell you as someone who now does recruiting at the firm that the case studies have a major impact on who makes it and who doesn't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Applied via the school careers service. Got a call from the HR after about 2 weeks wanting to schedule a telephonic technical interview with the Hiring Manager. Had a 30-35 minute call with the manager and he asked me questions related to my resume and experience. After about 2 weeks received another mail saying that they would like to schedule a in person interview. The in person interview had 3 rounds, behavioral, technical and case study. The interview were easy but the only thing needed is a thorough knowledge about your resume, the position, company and you should be able to relate your experience with the requirements for the position. The case study was similar to the one provided on their website however the important thing there is to engage in a conversation with the manager and not just answer what is being asked. Overall the interviewers were really great and they made me feel comfortable. Got an offer 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• How would you act in an ethical crisis situation(You know what you are doing is against the rules but still it is for the good of others)?Give example?   Answer Question

Deloitte Response

Apr 10, 2015 – Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Great post and tips related to engaging in conversation with the interviewer during the case study. In conducting case studies, we want to understand how you'd approach a problem and talking that ... More

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

half an hour behavioral questions and half an hour case interview. The interviewers are nice and professional. The case interview really need more preparation.Go to their website and really get to know the example and what is SDLC. The behavioral is quite standard and just like normal conversation,going though the experience. Just make sure there is interaction during the process.

Interview Questions

• Standard going over resume and the case study is really similar to the case example they offered online.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Rosslyn, VA).

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter Technical phone screening, I was 2 years of experience less then what they were looking for, I showed "eagerness" over the conversation that they invited me to an in person interview. In Person 3 Rounds: 1st: HR (unfortunately) my HR was someone who didn't care about the interview, he talked down a lot and wasn't interested in striking a conversation. 2nd round: Talked about previous projects, SDLC, and anything on your resume 3rd Round: Consulting: They want to see what steps you took in order to come up with a solution, make sure you name risks at the end, also talk about stakeholders and ask questions. This interviewer was also not very inviting. They have a beautiful workplace, and I met a lot of friendly people on the location, but 2 of my 3 interviewers seemed like they'd rather be at a happy hour somewhere in Clarendon.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

2 rounds back to back on consecutive days. First rounds was a 30 min behavior and a 30 min case interview. Behavior was dead easy, case interview was abit challenging for me since it was my first case interview. The case was about healthcare issues and the digitization of medical data. I guess you could go about with standard SDLC approach. I thought I bombed my first round but apparently I made through. Second round was a 45 min case interview. This time it was about some financial firm trying to synchronizing different data bases, was asked about implementation. Again, I used the SDLC approach and I thought it was all right.

Interview Questions

• What are the implementation strategies for this process...   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through career services network of my University. Given a Buddy Program to help prepare me for interview. Deloitte representative gave me a mock interview. 30 minute case/30 minute behavioral 2nd interview the next day Offer within 2 weeks

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. Applied though campus recruiting. I did a phone interview for thirty minutes and behavioral interview at company site for one hour. The phone interview was very interesting and interactive. The recruiter was very nice and very interested in my background.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interview

I was hired out of the campus recruiting efforts. I recommend going to as many of the Deloitte events on campus, they closely keep track of that. I had one behavioral interview and two technical case interviews (they are high-level) e.g., describe the steps to transform an enterprise from legacy system X to new system Z.

Interview Questions

• Study the SDLC and review technology case examples and you will be fine!   Answer Question

Negotiation

For campus hires, there is no negotiation

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The initial contact with the Philadelphia recruiter was a very positive ine with great feedback on questions and overall program information. The overall interview involved a behavioral and a case interview.

Interview Questions

• Their is an ERP system in Canada and the U.S. Would you or would you not bring the ERP system to the U.S.? Would you build an in-house system or ask an implementation partner to provide services?   Answer Question