Deloitte

Updated Aug 19, 2014

Average Difficulty
248 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Campus Interview. The process was basically divided into 3 parts. First, there was a shortlisting based on an aptitude test . The second round was a GD. Topic was a very general market sizing based survey . After the GD was a normal HR round where they basically examined as to whether you're a good fit for the company.

Interview Question – coming from a mechanical/automobile background why do you want to venture into coding?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied online and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Online Application, and email correspondence to set up an interview time. The interview was with two employees. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, with a heavy focus on the details of the resume.

Interview Question – Explain the project life cycle.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Interview Details – First, an HR called me for an initial screening asking me about past internships and experiences. After that they set me up for a first round of interviews with two different managers; one is being case interview and the other is behavioral interview. Passing these, I was invited to the office for the final round interview with a partner in the company. I was greeted by a current Business Technology Analyst who was really friendly and helpful about the questions I have and helped me relax.

Interview was about 45 minutes and the interviewer was quite helpful throughout the case.

Interview Question – How can you handle data migration for a client? What are the methods ?   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews- less rigorous than finance interviews. There were four to five 30 minute interviews that were a mix of technical and fit questions. Be well prepared since you could be asked anything about the relevant position and how that relates to your background.

Interview Question – Some technical questions   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – On campus selection process. 1st round aptitude- Logical reasoning and english mainly(dont remember if there was a quant section), 2nd round GD, then interview(discussion about projects and general HR questions)

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2014.

Interview Details – There were two rounds namely Case Study and HR. Case Study and Presentation round included group discussion on a SDLC(software development life cycle) case. The HR interview went pretty well. They mainly focused on testing leadership qualities,conviction and confidence. The interviewers were very friendly and co-operative and that helped in breaking the ice. The interview contained some bits of technical stuff though not too technical or complex

Interview Question – Give us 3 reasons for why we shouldn't employ you ?   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Interview Details – their hiring process include 3 rounds:
1.Aptitute: it is fairly easy to crack. AMCAT conducts this round.
2. Case Study: tis rounds has 2 parts. First is GD about the given case and 2nd is presentation of that case.
3.Interview: this may be technical or HR round

Interview Question – case study has simple business problem but in interview many question are common HR question. Your profile should be technical but not very technical.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Campus Recruiting-
two rounds on campus: one fit and one technology case. each was half an hour.
next round was in their office. one 45 minute long interview with a partner.
The whole process was two weeks

Interview Question – The case   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for campus hires

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2013.

Interview Details – The whole hiring procedure took around 1.5 months. 2 rounds of technical - one telephonic, one F2F, 1 Managerial, 1 Senior Managerial, 1 Communication Test.

The recruiter was very much cooperative and used to respond to all the mails and calls immediately.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult as such, just stick to your basics and your communication skills should be excellent.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me more than I expected

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

Interview Details – There was a initial screening process in my college which involved MCQ's on math and verbal, then the short listed students were called for case study, it involved a general business case and each one was told to summarize the case at the end and then there was a final PI and HR round which involved general HR questions.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join Deloitte.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!