Deloitte

Updated Sep 11, 2014
Updated Sep 11, 2014

260 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Interviewed on campus, two back to back 30 min interview. One is going through the resume, another is a case interview about a company's expansion strategy(whether to expand or not). Both of the interviewers are partners in the company. They were both nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • A case about a company's IT department expansion. Have to estimate the cost.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2013.

Very well planned and structured. Closed structure interview, but plenty of opportunity to digress and talk more about yourself. The interviewers seem genuinely interested in your wellbeing and in your personal characteristics. They truly interview for personality and character.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

I applied to the Business Technology Analyst position through the career center website at my university. Shortly after applying I was contacted by Deloitte to do an on campus interview.

The interview process on my campus involved interviews with three different Deloitte employees. I think they were all consultants. Two of the interviews were strictly behavioral and one interview was a case question asking me how I would go about implementing a new information system for a hotel chain. Overall it felt like a very simple and straightforward interview.

Interview Questions
    • The case question asking me how I would go about implementing a new information system for a hotel chain was probably the most difficult question but honestly it was not very hard at all. The interviewer was very friendly and willing to engage in conversation with me throughout my response.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Campus recuiting. Two rounds in one day. Dinner on the day prior to interview

Interview Questions
    • case interview is the hardest. Asked about system implementation.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

1) Got an email asking for availability for phone interview
    2) Had to fill out some major forms.
    3) Scheduled

I made sure the phone was in range etc. but in spite of that all I got was a voicemail after 5 minutes once the time passed. I called back and the guy was a little rude or irritated and said we've already lost 10 minutes of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me one way you had contributed towards your organization in a big way.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

On-campus interview. They held many events to sell you on their company culture and etc. Afterwards, you go into a 2 day interview process including 2 cases. You don't need to know too much technical details. I have a feeling it's more about how personable you are.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Initial contact was made at Career Fair. After which I went to a Deloitte BTA dinner and met with several current employee's as well as fellow applicants. After that I was informed of selection and invited to an interviewee only event where we got to network with the interviewers and observe a significant presentation about Deloitte. Interviews were both behavioral and case type side by side, 25-35mins long each.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do at your last job that isnt on your resume   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Initial contact was made at Engineering Career Fair. After which I went to a Deloitte BTA dinner and met with several current employee's as well as fellow applicants. After that I was informed of selection and invited to an interviewee only event where we got to network with the interviewers and observe a significant presentation about Deloitte. Interviews were both behavioral and case type side by side, 25-35mins long each.

Interview Questions
    • How would you restructure the company being discussed based on the knowledge you have?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I submitted my resume through my school's career center and received a first round interview. The first round was a case interview on the phone with a senior manager. I found out a few days later that I was invited for a second round interview on site at the Arlington office. The second interview was another case interview with a manager and a behavioral/fit interview with a partner. Everyone at the office was extremely nice and helpful! The partner was very laid back, friendly, and enthusiastic about his work. They don't try and trick you in the case interview. Just talk through your thought process out loud and stay calm and relaxed. Also, the practice cases online are very helpful. I received an offer a week after the on site interview.

Interview Questions
    • The case was about gathering requirements and implementation strategies.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, standard offer for all BTAs. Very competitive offer and great benefit package!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

I was a college campus hire. Went through 2 rounds of interview, first was a 30min behavioral and 30min case and was notified the same day if we passed that round. Second round was the next day and it was 1 hour case. Job offer was extended a couple of weeks after. None of the interviews was on-site. We did however have a EYO day which is sometime in November (at least for the office that I am hired for).

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions, case was pretty straight forward just needed to structure well.   Answer Question