Deloitte

www.deloitte.com

Deloitte Business Technology Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews in Philadelphia, PA

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through On Campus Recruiting at my school after having attended many of the information sessions that they offer. Speaking with new hires, managers, and partners was very easy and everyone is very friendly and eager to speak with you. The first interview was a mix case/behavioral interview which was pretty straightforward and casual. The night before the first interview as well, they had a coffee chat with recent hires to as any last minute questions you might have. You also have an interview buddy throughout the interview process. Second round interview was at the office and was a 1 hour case with a director. It was a SDLC case on data management and it was a little difficult but I kept asking the right questions and it seemed like a very friendly conversation. I got my offer 2 days after my interview by phone.

Interview Question – What testing timelines and milestones would you set for your client in this case?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – I got selected for a first round interview through the career services office of my college. The first round consisted of two 30 minute interviews - Behavioral and Case. For the first one, be prepared for questions like - Why consulting? Why Deloitte? Demonstrate your leadership skills? Difficult projects etc. You are expected to answer these sort of questions immediately and without fumbling.

The case interview was one question on Financial Transformation.

Once selected you will be asked for another round of interviews at their office. This consisted of longer and tougher case interviews(2) .

Interview Question – A company has acquired many other companies resulting in multiple transaction and report generating systems and technologies within the main company resulting in a $10 million maintenance bill. As a consultant how would you integrate all the technologies and reduce the maintenance costs.   View Answers (5)

Reason for Declining – I got a job in my dream company and this was not it.

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews total. First round was 1 case 1 fit interview. Pretty basic questions for fit while for case it was very dynamic. You'll get very clear feedback from your interviewer. Second round was more of fit. High-level employee will interview you and listen to what you have to say about your resume.

Interview Question – How should we restructure a telecommunications company with rising costs and falling customer service reviews?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Got the call through my University. The first round included a case interview and a behavioral interview. I did really bad at the case interview and almost knew I was out. The interviewer prompted me with answers. Both interviewers were really nice. Was told on the same evening that I did not make it to the second round.

Interview Questions

• A telecom company enters the broadband market. It implements a CRM separate from but integrated with the current CRM. How would you go about designing the business process for a customer sales representative?   Answer Question
  • Why consulting? Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!