Deloitte Campus Recruiter Interview Questions

Campus Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

The turnaround from the time I applied to my first interview was less than a week. My first interview was an initial screening to go over my resume. After that I had 3 additional technical interviews with recruiting managers in the different service areas. Each interview was 30 minutes. After each interview the turnaround was 48 hours to let me know next steps and who I would be interviewing with next. Although I didn't get the job (they went with someone who had more experience), the interview process went very smooth and the recruiters I spoke with made you feel comfortable and were very personable and gave great insight on the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• The interview was not difficult. I was asked common interview questions. If I had to pick challenging questions it would be: 1-What do you know/learn about the position from talking with the other recuriter managers? 2-Think of a creative recruiting activity/event for recruiting season to promote Deloitte.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Unnecessarily long and unprofessional. I was put through 9 interviews that were each about 45 minutes long. The hiring manager and the people that I would be directly working with were very professional but the director leadership team was anything but professional in my opinion. The whole experience was arduous.

Interview Questions

• How would you run "Interview Day"   1 Answer

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014 – Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Thank you for your candid feedback. It helps us in our efforts to continue to enhance the overall candidate experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share your input.