Deloitte

Updated Nov 19, 2014
Updated Nov 19, 2014

125 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I was contacted by phone about three weeks after applying for the position via their career site. I was invited in for a 2 hours interview. The interview was case based and scenario based.

Interview Questions
    • The case interview was a bit tricky but doable. I was given a case to do within 1hr. The questions were divided into different segments and I had the opportunity to ask questions and suggestions.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

1 hour interview for a co-op position. Mix of behavioral and technical interview questions. There were two interviewers. They were really helpful and encouraging. The relationship manager was also a great help throughout the process.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

First interview was with two managers - there was a very simple case in this interview (an example of the type of projects they deal with, and they ask you to walk them through your thought process).

Second interview was with a senior manager and a director. This interview was very informal - typical questions about if travel is okay and if unusual hours are okay.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all behavioural with one simple case - nothing surprising   Answer Question

BTA Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Phone interview, a FIT interview to measure personality and merit, technical interview, The process was more in the basis of a conversation than a question and answer. I found this enjoyable and easy to handle instead of the regular stress which comes with this process.

This was a phase I was not comfortable with and thusly was grossly under paid

Analyst Interview

Two round process, about 1 hour each round. Both rounds include a technical and behavioral component. Case is usually very quantitative in nature, and interviewer provides a good amount of guidance. Overall great process

got a different one

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

“In the technical interview, there were a lot of tricky questions. Some of the questions that I didn't know the answer the interviewer said: "Really? Don't you know that?". After the interview I was like not sure of the decision. one question was like Give me a number what you expect for salary (at the first round of interviews)”

Interview Questions
    • One of the most difficult questions was "Describe a scenario where you had to convince someone 1-on-1 and how did you do it and what was the outcome"”   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

1 interview with the audit manager and partner at their bay street location. I received a phone call from HR about 10 days after the application deadline to schedule the interview. Very friendly and easy going. It was a basic conversation to see if I was a fit with the firm. I was offered the position during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years? What do you like to do for fun?   Answer Question
    did not consider negotiating the contract as I felt it was a fair offer.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte.

Online Application, and email correspondence to set up an interview time. The interview was with two employees. The questions were fairly typical behavioral questions, with a heavy focus on the details of the resume.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

- phone interview with HR (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - phone interview with hiring manager (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face interview with hiring manager for fit (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face interview with colleagues (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)
    - face-face meeting with dept lead (job overview, background check on experience, education, questions)

Interview Questions
    not a lot of room to negotiate - was at the top of the pay scale

Consultant, Managerial Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Contacted by HR recruiter (Internal) on Linkedin. She conducted an HR interview with me by phone- basic questions, descriptions of my work experience, interests and eligibility to work in Canada. 2 weeks later I was contacted to schedule a behavioural interview, which was conducted by 2 managers. I was asked behavioural questions regarding my ability to cope with various situations and approach to consulting. I also asked lots of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me about your approach to consulting (philosophically)   Answer Question

I was offered another interview (not a position) but felt that the company was a poor fit for me from a lifestyle perspective.