Deloitte Interview Questions in Charlotte, NC

3.2

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

First phone discussion with HR to understand your background. Duration - 20-30 minutes.
    Second phone interview technical with senior manager. Duration - 40 to 50 minutes.
    Third in person technical interviews - First round is business case with a manager and Sr. manager. Second round with Partner. Third round with Sr. Manager.

Interview Questions

• All interviews were as per my expectation for a senior technology consultant job except the one with Partner.   Answer Question

Business Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus career website. I received interview notice through campus network site. After the interview they told me that I would get notification within 2 weeks but it took Deloitte at least month to told me to notify me that they went with someone else.

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

First round phone interview, second round company interview, dinner, and superday

Interview Questions

• Not difficult as in a typical phone interview. Mostly introductory one.   Answer Question

Advisory Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in October 2012.

Interview

I applied through my university career center. I got the first interview and they came to my campus for that one. It was about 30 minutes and behavioral questions. Very basic questions about the information on my resume and how I worked with teams. About a week and a half later I received a phone call and a couple of emails from a recruiter asking to set up and office visit for a second interview. The night before both of the interviews, there was a pre-interview social where they just had a get together to talk and meet some of the people that will be interviewing you. So on the day of the second interview, I went to the office with about 20 other applicants. We got there around 8 and had breakfast, had a speaker for about and hour, got an office tour, had 2 interviews about a half hour for each one. Then we went to lunch with our "buddies" (an employee from your department that you get to spend the day with). After that, we had a discussion panel and went home around 3pm. They said I will know about 2 weeks after the last interview day if I got the internship yet.

Interview Questions

• There really weren't any. One woman that interviewed me was asking more questions about actual experiences and why I was there more than the other two men I interviewed with. They were all very easy though.   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is an absolute great company to work for and it's very easy to move up to senior levels. You would be crazy to not accept and offer.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with three different managers 1 on 1. It was mainly a personality/ behavioral interview. They asked many questions about hypothetical scenarios, or asked for me to give an example from my past experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work directly with customers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, It was a take it or leave it offer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in October 2009.

Interview

First round interview was held on each campus, then selected candidates were invited to the "office visit", where would generally interview with 3 persons, two managers and one partner. Final results will be notified right after that.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, all the benefit package were well per-defined.