Deloitte Consultant A4 Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Consultant A4 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

1 technical interview - they ask questions ranging from object oriented programming, to database development, to binary/decimal conversion.
2 personality interviews - they ask questions about certain situations you've been in and how you would handle them. The best answers I think would include you remaining calm, and being able to keep your mouth closed.

Interview Questions
  • Binary/Decimal Conversion - Unexpected because I didn't think anyone still actually manually did this. Difficult because I had done very little of it, but managed to work my way through it.   Answer Question
Took about 2 weeks before I heard anything. They offered me a several thousand dollar signing bonus that I'd have to pay back if I left before my two year mark, and a low forty thousands yearly salary.