Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant A4 Interview

Consultant A4
Hattiesburg, MS

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Interview Details – 1 technical interview - they ask questions ranging from object oriented programming, to database development, to binary/decimal conversion.
2 personality interviews - they ask questions about certain situations you've been in and how you would handle them. The best answers I think would include you remaining calm, and being able to keep your mouth closed.

Interview Question – Binary/Decimal Conversion - Unexpected because I didn't think anyone still actually manually did this. Difficult because I had done very little of it, but managed to work my way through it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Took about 2 weeks before I heard anything. They offered me a several thousand dollar signing bonus that I'd have to pay back if I left before my two year mark, and a low forty thousands yearly salary.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!