Deloitte Consultant Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 26, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in August 2011.

Interview

2 phone interviews went well, HR followed up to schedule a phone call with me which i thought would be an offer to continue interview process in person. took over 3 weeks (this should have been a sign) for her to schedule a phone call with me to communicate my rejection over the phone.

Interview Questions

• describe a challenging situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question
  • describe a time when you were critiqued and how you handled it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in December 2010.

Interview

experienced hire. recruiter called about my background experience. follow up would be with the HR coordinator for face to face and case interview. 3 interviews from Partner to Sr. Mgr. Case Interview was challenging but informative. I've called for follow up but haven't heard from HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

I landed an interview through a college career fair. The interview process was fairly smooth and consisted of 5 interviews over the course of 2 days. Everything happens very fast in these interviews though. The first day was split between the personality interview, a case interview, and a quick discussion with one of the partners. The second day was another panel case interview along with a 1:1 discussion.

Interview Questions

• Case interviews - be prepared and know how to properly approach this type of interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.