Deloitte

Updated Oct 23, 2014

3.2

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

2 phone interviews went well, HR followed up to schedule a phone call with me which i thought would be an offer to continue interview process in person. took over 3 weeks (this should have been a sign) for her to schedule a phone call with me to communicate my rejection over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • describe a challenging situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question
  • describe a time when you were critiqued and how you handled it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2010.

experienced hire. recruiter called about my background experience. follow up would be with the HR coordinator for face to face and case interview. 3 interviews from Partner to Sr. Mgr. Case Interview was challenging but informative. I've called for follow up but haven't heard from HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2009.

I landed an interview through a college career fair. The interview process was fairly smooth and consisted of 5 interviews over the course of 2 days. Everything happens very fast in these interviews though. The first day was split between the personality interview, a case interview, and a quick discussion with one of the partners. The second day was another panel case interview along with a 1:1 discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Case interviews - be prepared and know how to properly approach this type of interview   Answer Question
    No negotiation.