Deloitte

Updated Oct 29, 2014

3.2

227 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

1st round of on campus interview - 2 interviews, 30 mins each. Focus on behavioral. small cases
2nd round of on-site interview - 4 interviews, 30 mins each. Focus on behavioral and business cases

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

I was found via LinkedIn. 1st interview was with Recruiter over phone. Phone interview with Senior Manager. Flew to Chicago for 3 interviews in one afternoon. Beginning to end the entire process was only two weeks.

I accepted first offer.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Rigorous process, 4 interviews and 1 case study interview.
    - 1st interview: interview with a manager, CV based questions
    - 2nd interview: case study. I was given a case about a company with declining profitability. The task is to recommend how to increase the profitability (no right/ wrong answers here, they are assessing how you structure the problems, ask questions, and answer in a logical manner)
    - 3rd interview: partner interview, behavioral interview
    - 4th interview: lead partner interview, mainly behavioral

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer straightaway as I was happy with the pay (at that time)

Consultant Interview

They do not even have a mobile optimized apply process so the candidate experience is frustrating from the start. For a global consulting firm this is concerning especially if they are looking to hire both fresh new talent or seasoned talent like myself who knows the gaps in this process cause loss of interest of top Talent. Desperate vs Determined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

I had a current employee give my resume to a recruiter. After waiting 2 months I received an email scheduling a phone interview. The recruiter failed to contact me during our set meeting time. I sent to emails to touch base, without a reply. About a week later I heard back from the recruiter and scheduled a new time. The initial interview went well. They asked me what I knew about the company and why I wanted to work there. I was assured I would then hear back by the end of the week about a follow-up in person interview. I did not hear until the end of the following week ( after I emailed them). By then the position had been filled.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

It was the position for SAP HCM Functional Consultant.
    The entire process was very smooth with constant follow up from HR. The entire Recruitment cycle took 3-months. First Technical Telephonic -Second one Director+Manager+HR all in one panel.

More focus on Business process oriented

Interview Questions
    • Reimbursement Process design - HRA Working method-Car perk calculation-HR-FI Integration aspects-Talent Management solutions   Answer Question
    Got lesser compared to what I asked, But accepted because of Brand Value and Good Learning Organization

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vellore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

There were three rounds. First was Aptitude, which had three sections: Verbal, Logical and Quants. The test was easy and only requires a little practice. Almost 2000 students appeared and 450 students were selected for the second round. The second round was a Case study round. It is basically a type of a GD with around 10 students in each batch.They will give you a situation and and then you have to present a solution to it. In our case we had to propose a business process. We were given a situation where a Telecom company recently opened a new broadband technology and outsourced its Customer Relations Management system to Deloitte. We were asked to present the business process it considering ourselves as employees of Deloitte. Don not forget to either initiate or summarize. It has extra points. They will test your team skills and common sense. Communication skills are also tested but don't get demotivated if you do not have these. They give little emphasis on it. All they need are confident people willing to work for the company. That's it! Once you clear the second round consider yourself 80% in. They shortlisted 127 people for final round which was HR. I got out in second round. But as far as i know, HR is pretty simple. They ask prototype questions like tell me about yourself, why Deloitte and basic questions from your resume. Just portray as if you are dying for the company and you are almost in. Around 60 students got selected for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss the business process for customer relations management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in November 2013.

Networking is pivotal in order to get a interview. They receive a high volume of applications every hiring cycle. These events are campus info sessions.To leave a strong impression have two-three questions prepared and one story showcases a unique skill set you have. remember life is one big story and if you cant share one why would they want you to represent them

Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deloitte.

I tool two interviews and a case study test. The case study was held before the final interview. I had an hour to think about the test independently and an hour to explain how and why I think so.

Interview Questions
    • If you were a politician, which would you use to say your opinion, your blog or HP? Why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

There are 3 rounds in total.
    1st the aptitude test, easy to clear.
    For those who clear it, batches of 8 are made.
    Next is the case study round,in which each batch is given a case study.
    This is basically the GD and Presentation round.

Interview Questions
    • Case study was related to a company's report automation system.   Answer Question