Deloitte

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview Details – Process took 2 mths.
1. Recruiter Screening
2. Senior Manager
3 In Person - 3 Level of 45 min eacg

The questions and technical and situation based. Gets stressful during In-Person round

Interview Question – Situation based   Answer Question

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Interview Details – Was referral from current employee. Recently completed MBA program at Ivy League school. Consisted of 1 technical phone interview, followed by 3 in person. 1st was Case interview w/ Sr. Mgr, followed by AP and Partner interviews.
Received a verbal offer from HR the following week, only to have it removed. Apparently HR had not communicated w/ specific partner (to which I would be reporting). Clown show bro.

Interview Question – Case was straightforward and the interviewer walked me through it.   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Interview Details – 1st rounds on campus. Mainly resume questions and conversation.
2nd rounds in house. 3 interviews with Senior Manager up to Partner Level. A couple behavioral questions, but it really depends on who you talk to. One partner kept it conversational while the Senior Manager asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. Either behavioral or personal only   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Two weeks to decide. They like to wine and dine you. It was a very good experience.

Deloitte National Leadership Program Interview

Deloitte National Leadership Program
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – I did an on-campus interview with my recruiter. She went over a 3-4 behavioral style questions and it was my job to make it as conversational as possible. Next was a second-round in-house interview at the office. I interviewed with a manager and partner, both 30 minutes long. The manager asked me 2 behavioral questions and then asked about my resume and experiences. Overall conversational as I asked him about his career and industries. The partner interview was purely conversational and fun.

Interview Question – My favorite question, which the partner asked, is why Public Accounting?   View Answer

Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

Interview Details – its a 4 round process.
techinical round, case study round, principal round and HR profiling round

Interview Question – Situation based questions based on your Role you have applied. What will you do if go live date is near and a new scope is added to the project   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Discover Intern Interview

Discover Intern
Costa Mesa, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details – After submitting my application, I was called in for an in office interview. The interview did not even feel like an interview. It was very casual, and the interviewers were really nice. I had a total of 3 interviewers, and interviewed with them one by one.

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Recieved an offer 2 weeks later. No negotiation. I had a week to refuse or accept.

DNLC On Behalf of the BTA Program Interview

DNLC On Behalf of the BTA Program
Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – First was an on campus behavioral and case interview.

Second and final interview was a case interview with a surprising behavioral interview at the end.

This process took at least two weeks because they took a while to get back to me. I was give a date that I'd be notified, but they didn't get back to me until a week after.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Interview Details – - The interview process is very smooth and quick. They get back to you in less than 2 weeks.
- The interview process had 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews with Partners and Senior Managers

Interview Question – If I am a bank (client) who has hired you as Consultants, what risks can you think of?   View Answer

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Had first round on campus interview. lots of behavioral questions.

Had second round in office interview. Began with deloitte presentation, then three 1:1 interviews, and then lunch with ERS Consultants. Only behavioral questions asked.

Interview Question – What do you know about auditing   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on campus at UC Santa Barbara by a campus recruiter. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The interview was only 30 minutes so it was very structured. The first 20 minutes consisted of behavioral all regarding team work. The last 10 minutes I asked questions and she spent most of the time talking about her self. I couldn't get a word in once she got started started.

The night before the interview the campus recruiters from costa mesa, la, sf, and san jose hosted a social. I recommend going so you can get to know the interviewers before you go into the interview. It helps knowing your audience.

Example questions:
How do you handle conflict when working in a team setting?
Can you give me an example of an experience you've had with succeeding in a team?
What role do you play in a team?

Advice:
Think of several specific examples of when you've worked in a team setting and be able to elaborate on them.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!