Deloitte

Deloitte Interview Questions in Costa Mesa, CA

2.6

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Process took 2 mths.
    1. Recruiter Screening
    2. Senior Manager
    3 In Person - 3 Level of 45 min eacg

The questions and technical and situation based. Gets stressful during In-Person round

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

1st rounds on campus. Mainly resume questions and conversation.
    2nd rounds in house. 3 interviews with Senior Manager up to Partner Level. A couple behavioral questions, but it really depends on who you talk to. One partner kept it conversational while the Senior Manager asked mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. Either behavioral or personal only   Answer Question
    Two weeks to decide. They like to wine and dine you. It was a very good experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

Was referral from current employee. Recently completed MBA program at Ivy League school. Consisted of 1 technical phone interview, followed by 3 in person. 1st was Case interview w/ Sr. Mgr, followed by AP and Partner interviews.
    Received a verbal offer from HR the following week, only to have it removed. Apparently HR had not communicated w/ specific partner (to which I would be reporting). Clown show bro.

Interview Questions
    • Case was straightforward and the interviewer walked me through it.   Answer Question

Deloitte National Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

I did an on-campus interview with my recruiter. She went over a 3-4 behavioral style questions and it was my job to make it as conversational as possible. Next was a second-round in-house interview at the office. I interviewed with a manager and partner, both 30 minutes long. The manager asked me 2 behavioral questions and then asked about my resume and experiences. Overall conversational as I asked him about his career and industries. The partner interview was purely conversational and fun.

Interview Questions
    • My favorite question, which the partner asked, is why Public Accounting?   View Answer

DNLC On Behalf of the BTA Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

First was an on campus behavioral and case interview.

Second and final interview was a case interview with a surprising behavioral interview at the end.

This process took at least two weeks because they took a while to get back to me. I was give a date that I'd be notified, but they didn't get back to me until a week after.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

- The interview process is very smooth and quick. They get back to you in less than 2 weeks.
    - The interview process had 3 rounds of 1:1 interviews with Partners and Senior Managers

Interview Questions
    • If I am a bank (client) who has hired you as Consultants, what risks can you think of?   View Answer

Discover Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

After submitting my application, I was called in for an in office interview. The interview did not even feel like an interview. It was very casual, and the interviewers were really nice. I had a total of 3 interviewers, and interviewed with them one by one.

Interview Questions
    Recieved an offer 2 weeks later. No negotiation. I had a week to refuse or accept.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2011.

its a 4 round process.
    techinical round, case study round, principal round and HR profiling round

Interview Questions
    • Situation based questions based on your Role you have applied. What will you do if go live date is near and a new scope is added to the project   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

I was interviewed on campus at UC Santa Barbara by a campus recruiter. She was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. The interview was only 30 minutes so it was very structured. The first 20 minutes consisted of behavioral all regarding team work. The last 10 minutes I asked questions and she spent most of the time talking about her self. I couldn't get a word in once she got started started.

The night before the interview the campus recruiters from costa mesa, la, sf, and san jose hosted a social. I recommend going so you can get to know the interviewers before you go into the interview. It helps knowing your audience.

Example questions:
    How do you handle conflict when working in a team setting?
    Can you give me an example of an experience you've had with succeeding in a team?
    What role do you play in a team?

Advice:
    Think of several specific examples of when you've worked in a team setting and be able to elaborate on them.

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Had first round on campus interview. lots of behavioral questions.

Had second round in office interview. Began with deloitte presentation, then three 1:1 interviews, and then lunch with ERS Consultants. Only behavioral questions asked.