Deloitte

Updated Aug 19, 2014

3.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

First round interview- on University campus, 2 behavioral interviews.

Second round interview- in Deloitte office, 3 interviews with a manager, senior manager, and a partner. Behavioral and technical questions. No case study

Interview Questions
  • Question was to explain output to different SQL statements   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Only two rounds of interviews, but met with two people each time. The interviews were mostly behavioral to see if I would get along with current employees and work well with the teams already in place.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your college what would you change?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2009.

It was 2 interviews back to back with 2 different people. One interviewer focused on technical knowledge while the others tested on behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • What was a significant project that you worked on in a group where things didn't go as planned, and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2009.

I got a call from the Recruiter and was screened for my background and technical skills. The round went very well and I was set up for a Phone interview with the Data analyst Manager. The second round went very well and I was confident i will get invited for onsite interview.
    I was invited for an onsite interview. I had 3 rounds there with Manager , Associate and partner. All of them were very knowledgeable and professional. The rounds went very well. We also talked about getting myself the security clearance..

Two days later i got a email from the recruited asking me to fill out paper work and fax some documents. I was happy that any time I will get an offer in...I waited for 1 week and send them an email I got a call back saying they like me and want to hire me but they found a candidate who already has clearence. So they will go ahead with him. They also told me that the managers have strongly recommended me to be considered for NYc position and will get back to me soon. Till date i have not heard back from them

first round through amcat
    questions are from aptitude,verbal,logical,pl/sql,c automata
    next chart presentation
    next hr round
    hr round was very difficult
    and chart presentation waste of time
    I did something that was right and I stand for what's right and what's wrong. If something wrong is happening,

Data Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

online test followed by case study round and personal interview

Interview Questions
    • there were several pl-SQL questions in the online test, the section of automata was new in deloitte we had to make 2 programs in C time limit was 60 mins 1 programming question was easy and the other was not so easy majority of the questions were on arrays from geeksforgeeks.com   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2012.

Interviewed by line manager. Then interviewed with main partner. Then 2 HR interviews. Lastly Finance manager interview and got offer on the spot.

Interview Questions
    • Why consulting? How can you contribute starting on day one?   View Answer
    HR said "there is no negotiation", after I was able to receive an offer from other top company they matched the second offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

There was a written test which consisted of aptitude and technical questions both and then the shortlisted candidates were divided in groups of 7-9. Each group was allotted 20 minutes for discussion and study of the topic and then they had to present it as a group of consultants. After which again few students were shortlisted for the interview based on their performance in the presentation. The interview was casual, apart from the usual questions they asked questions on basics of SQL.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!