Deloitte

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview

Deloitte ERS Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Initial communication was unexpected, as I received a call from a recruiter during the evening. We more or less did an initial phone interview at that time. After the initial discussion I was invited for an on-site interview and gladly accepted.

The on-site interview took place over a few hours with four teams of interviewers. A week or two later I had a phone interview with a partner and was offered a position by the end of the week. The interviewers were friendly and the whole process went smoothly.

Interview Question – Interviews mainly discussed past work experience and my resume. There were no difficult or unexpected questions in my opinion.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!