Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Deloitte National Leadership Conference Interview

Deloitte National Leadership Conference
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had to submit my resume through our career center. Had a dinner event with the Deloitte the night before the interview. There were two 30 minute interviews. Both were very casual and relaxed. Mainly get to know you type questions. After that I got invited to the city where I want to work for a second round interview. The night before the interview was another dinner event with the recruiters and staff from the office. The day of the interviews consisted of a few presentations on Deloitte, the DNLC, and a office tour. The interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews both with partners. These were more behavioral based and questions about my resume. These were more difficult than the first round interviews.

Interview Question – How have you used accounting principals or financial modeling for work or a class project.   View Answer

Deloitte National Leadership Conference Interview

Deloitte National Leadership Conference

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

Interview Details – I went through one behavior interview and two case interviews, one on campus and one in their office.
Also, I got to tour their office on the second case interview. Interviewers were very helpful, and everyone was very nice and engaged to help me through the process. Even though it is only a leadership conference for four days, the hiring process is similar to hiring summer associates.

Interview Question – Can't remember the whole interview, because it was a case. But asked about helping out a client that was a big-box retail industry to find out the reason behind the decreasing profits. It was divided into three to four specific questions that required both qualitative and quantitative thinking skills.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!