Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2013.

Interview Details – I did the Summer Leadership Program. It was a two day program with all expenses paid, including milage, meals, and parking. There was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview. The program was informative and enjoyable. I definitely recommend attending.

Interview Question – There weren't many interview questions, but the ones that I was asked were mostly about information that I provided on my resume and on my application. Like I mentioned above, there was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Denver, CO

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – Good, organized interview process--no case study questions.

Interview Question – What makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Senior Audit Associate
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

Interview Details – I applied Senior audit associate Position on the Company's Website. One weeks later, I received Email from the HR and scheduled an phone interview with her. I received the on-site interview invitation two days after the phone interview. Then I filled out the form for background check purpose on line. The link for the form was provided by Deloitte. The on-site interview included two 1:1 interview. One was with the Pater, another was with the senior audit parter. The interview was 1 hour totally. Not long after my interview, I received an email that i did not get the offer. Overall the interview experience was good and the people in Deloitte are very nice.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was too drawn out for my liking. There was an utter disregard for how many personal hours a candidate must take, in order to jump through the hoops of the process, The work culture seemed extremely competitive mono e mono environment, & not a helpful team approach.

Interview Questions

• Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses: What's your main weakness?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, & what was the outcome..   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Just didn't feel there was a good fit & got a much healthier offer within a much more balanced work environment.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst
Denver, CO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2009.

Interview Details – Got an interview call through on-campus.
1st day consisted of 2 interviews
1 was a Behavioral and 2nd one was a Case Study
Interviewers were really nice and pleasant to talk with. Case study was pretty straight forward.

2nd day
1 Case interview
Interviewer was really nasty. The moment I went inside the room, he glanced at my resume and said that whatever I have done so far in school...they are not looking for all that. This was really absurd since Deloitte were interviewing candidates from all streams! Case study was pretty normal but he didn't seem impressed with my responses.

Have to give it a Negative because of the attitude of my 2nd interviewer.

Interview Question – Why do you want to do consulting?   View Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Denver, CO

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2008.

Interview Details – I found out about the company through Inroads and they were very friendly from the start. I first talked with people from HR but then talked with others such as the office manager. They were mostly behavioral questions along with talking about my resume. After phone interviews I drove to Salt Lake City from Denver and went out to lunch and talked with HR about company. Great interview process. Straightfoward

Interview Question – What are your two biggest weaknesses and what are you doing to correct them.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!