Deloitte

Updated Oct 23, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I went through my university's campus recruiting process. Once I was told I was accepted to interview, they held an evening event the day before the interview to explain the case study process. It was incredibly helpful and I got a chance to network even before the whole process began. I highly recommend going if possible. The first interview was a 30 min behavioral followed by a 30 min case study. My interviewer and I got very off topic in the behavioral so we didn't get to many of the questions.
    The case was much more difficult than what we had practiced, which may be because I have a very math/finance heavy background with little operations knowledge. It was based around how to best integrate an ERP system to a company looking to become more efficient across its 30 offices. My interviewer was very serious and gave me zero signs of how I was doing -don't let that throw you, some interviewers like to do the "bad cop" style-.
    I got called back to a second interview the next day which was another 30 min case study. This time is was more focused on systems development life cycle.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question in the behavioral interview was to talk about a challenge I'd had in working with a team, and how I dealt with a difficult personality to reach an agreement.   Answer Question
    Set salary, no negotiation

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2013.

I did the Summer Leadership Program. It was a two day program with all expenses paid, including milage, meals, and parking. There was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview. The program was informative and enjoyable. I definitely recommend attending.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't many interview questions, but the ones that I was asked were mostly about information that I provided on my resume and on my application. Like I mentioned above, there was one mock interview that was very laid back and more like a conversation than a traditional interview.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Good, organized interview process--no case study questions.

Senior Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

I applied Senior audit associate Position on the Company's Website. One weeks later, I received Email from the HR and scheduled an phone interview with her. I received the on-site interview invitation two days after the phone interview. Then I filled out the form for background check purpose on line. The link for the form was provided by Deloitte. The on-site interview included two 1:1 interview. One was with the Pater, another was with the senior audit parter. The interview was 1 hour totally. Not long after my interview, I received an email that i did not get the offer. Overall the interview experience was good and the people in Deloitte are very nice.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2011.

The interview process was too drawn out for my liking. There was an utter disregard for how many personal hours a candidate must take, in order to jump through the hoops of the process, The work culture seemed extremely competitive mono e mono environment, & not a helpful team approach.

Interview Questions
    • Everybody has their strengths and weaknesses: What's your main weakness?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you failed to complete a task, & what was the outcome..   Answer Question

Just didn't feel there was a good fit & got a much healthier offer within a much more balanced work environment.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2009.

Got an interview call through on-campus.
    1st day consisted of 2 interviews
    1 was a Behavioral and 2nd one was a Case Study
    Interviewers were really nice and pleasant to talk with. Case study was pretty straight forward.

2nd day
    1 Case interview
    Interviewer was really nasty. The moment I went inside the room, he glanced at my resume and said that whatever I have done so far in school...they are not looking for all that. This was really absurd since Deloitte were interviewing candidates from all streams! Case study was pretty normal but he didn't seem impressed with my responses.

Have to give it a Negative because of the attitude of my 2nd interviewer.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2008.

I found out about the company through Inroads and they were very friendly from the start. I first talked with people from HR but then talked with others such as the office manager. They were mostly behavioral questions along with talking about my resume. After phone interviews I drove to Salt Lake City from Denver and went out to lunch and talked with HR about company. Great interview process. Straightfoward

Interview Questions
    • What are your two biggest weaknesses and what are you doing to correct them.   Answer Question