Deloitte ERS Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Charlotte, NC) in July 2012.

Interview

The process takes 2 weeks. HR person is very helpful. Interviewers are nice. 5 phone calls screened and 3 back to back interviews. Overall, experience is good. Results is out within 3 days after interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

I had 3 interviews in the office, back to back. It started with a manager, senior manager, and ended with a principal. The interview questions were mostly behavioral, and they left a lot of time for Q&A. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I got an offer less than a week afterwards, much faster than a lot of other firms. Overall, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with conflict on the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate my salary

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)).

Interview

written test, case study, hr rounds.. the written test had three sections aptitude,reasoning and verbal reasoning case study was about sdlc and HR had two people in the panel I was very disappointed because I was one of the most deserving candidate to get the job. Very unfortunate that it was a tough luck that they just took 7 people in the aers vertical

ERS Consultants Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview had two parts and each took about 20~30 mins. I met with a manager and a director. Manager was focusing on behavioral questions and wanted to understand the way I solve problems. Director focused on the development of the department, he wants to know if I understand what I am expected to perform in the company.

Interview Questions

• how many tennis balls does it take to fill up a school bus?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

2 phone interviews first, then they fly you to local office. For the onsite interview: Lunch with Staff first, about 2 hours. Then walk around the office. 2 round final interview, 1 with manager, 1 with PPD. It was a great experience. The people I met at the office was really nice. Learnt more about the company during interview process.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte? Why Advisory? What does Consulting/Advisory mean to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was campus hire, can't negotiate salary

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deloitte (Chandigarh (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test -Aspiring Minds--- very easy test, adaptive in nature. Medium verbal, easy quant and reasoning. Welcome to our ZS Associates Placement Papers section. We will be giving you the information about ZS Associates Placement Papers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Forks, ND

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Grand Forks, ND) in November 2011.

Interview

On Campus Interviews followed by Office Interviews. Deloitte typically does most on-campus interviews for new hires then brings likely candidates for in-office interviews. Typically you will interview with a partner to manager level. The formality of the interview depends on the partner. HR interviews will be standard HR interviews, not much to say.

Interview Questions

• Q: Day 1 at a new company, what tools and type of research would you do before-hand to understand them better?   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Deloitte (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The first round was a written round which consisted of Quant, verbal and aptitude. Except for the verbal part the rest was quite easy. The second round was a Case study and presentation round wherein they give a scenario or a problem for which you have to find/discuss solutions to it. The third round was the interview where they focused on basics of C,C++,OOP concepts, DS, DBMS and then this was followed by HR questions at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (South Bend, IN) in November 2013.

Interview

At the time of my hiring, there was not a case interview in the process. But I'm sure this has changed. Round 1: two 30 minute behavioral interviews with Deloitte professionals, one right after the other. Basic questions Round 2: one 30 minute interview with 2 Deloitte professionals at the same time. Seemed to be much more informal than round 1. Definitely got the sense that they were getting a feel for your personality.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: basic behavioral questions Round 2: walked through resume. Lots of small talk.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. Got a phone call from a recruiter, who scheduled two telephonic interviews ( One taken by a Senior Manager, other by the Manager). Two days later, got an email from the same recruiter, asking me to come to 30 Rock for two in person interviews. Both the interviews were behavioral, more like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why Deloitte, Why New York, Why consulting? Tell me about a situation where you handled a conflict? Describe a situation when you had to deal with a difficult team mate.   Answer Question