Deloitte

2.7

94 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Applied through school's portal. Received an email which stated the 1st round interview selections, as well as a dinner the night before.

The email consisted of everyone's names who has been picked and the process for which the interviews will be conducted.

1st round was with two managers 30 minutes back-to-back. Two candidates are selected for that hour window, and they switch with each other midway through. This might create a tunnel vision to compete with one person, which is not true.

Both interviewers asked about behaviors/team work experience with allotted time for questions at the end. One was more focused on the resume.

Received an email one week later with no offer for an office visit.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you and your team had vague instructions on a project and the things you did to overcome that.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

Applied to an externship through my university. There was a phone interview to qualify for the externship. 30 min behavioral. The interviewer just walked through my resume and asked me questions about that. The externship itself was a two-day event. First day was a networking event at a bowling alley. Second day consisted of a presentation by the company followed by two 30 min interviews. I was one of the last people to interview so I could tell they were pressed for time. The interviews were behavioral. I could tell they just wanted to see if I fit with the organization.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in December 2012.

Two 30 minute phone interviews as well as two 45 minute in person interviews. They were very professional and organized. Most of the questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
    Not willing to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

I applied on line and got the call from HR that I was invited to their on campus interview as well as the pre night mixer. The mixer was the great opportunity to meet your interviewers before your formal interview. The interview consists of two 30 minutes back-to-back 1:1 behavioral interviews. Got the e-mail within a week with the invitation to the on-site interview. Before the interviews, a brief presentation about Deloitte was offered by their amazing HRs ( They are really supportive during the whole process.), and the content could be very helpful for the following interview. The interview itself consists of three 30 minutes back-to-back 1:1 behavioral interviews. We was told to expect their answer in 2 weeks but got the call from HR with an offer in 1 week. All the 5 interviewers I met are extremely genial and eager to help you know Deloitte better.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. The key point is know your resume well and prepare for the behavioral questions about your past experiences. ( leadership, teamwork, network, problem solving)   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time when you need to persuade people.   Answer Question
    I didn't negotiate, although the salary is not as good as what I expected from Glassdoor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Deloitte visited our campus. Selected my resume before coming to campus . Firts round of interview at campus has 2 rounds. two rounds are for 30 minutes each. asked behavioural questions in the two rounds .
    Scheduled second round of interview at deloitte detroit office after 2 weeks. this had 3 rounds of interview each 30 minutes asked behavioral questions only.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were easy. they will see if a employee can communicate with client and have a conversation with client.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Applied through career networking. Got first round interview on campus. Only behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Hiring process is very quick.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were standard, good conversation in general.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Phone interview, followed by a call interview with a panel of experts and lastly an 1:1 interview with the manager and director/principal/partner.

No negotiation. A bench for each city is created. Accept or Decline.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

i was interviewed for ERS position through a reference, it was pretty simple, a generic phone interview with hr where he asked about my work experience, goals, salary requirements etc. then in a week they called me for a 1:1 interview. i was excited with the speed things were going for me. i had a great interview,as the questions were based on my resume only. probably the best interview i have ever had! its been 1 MONTH now i haven't heard from anyone. i have been mailing continuously but no one replies. Its kinda frustrating because of the uncertainty. I never expected managers of such a big and reputed firm to act so irresponsible and rude! I have almost given up on this.

ERS Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

1. Apply an ERS summer intern from official website directly