Deloitte

Deloitte ERS Intern Interview Questions

1.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

ERS Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

The first day of interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews - one with a partner and one with a senior manager. The interviews were behavioral. I received a call to come back for an interview the next day. The second day interview was an hour long interview with 2 people - a partner and a recruiter. All of the interviewers were really friendly and conversational.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to work with someone you weren't particularly fond of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

First round was on campus. Strictly behavioral interview.

Second round was at their office in San Francisco. Extremely nice people. Mostly behavioral with a some technical questions thrown in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

The first interview was over the phone. All she was asking of me is to confirm things on my resume and chose a location to work. She let me know that the interview date was such and such and that there was going to be a dinner the night before called "Inside Deloitte." A week or so later, the dinner came up in NYC and hotel was paid for Deloitte and they just gave us a tour of the office and let us know more about them. The next day's interview was simple and easy. Two individual interviews; one with a partner and another with a senior manager; both thirty minutes long. No pressure, just a relaxed conversation-type interview. Next thing I know, I get a call back a week later!

Definitely attend the dinner the night before the interview that way you can ask whatever questions that you have and get to know your interviewers better. During the interview itself, just stay relaxed, be yourself, and don't let the questions intimidate you.

Interview Questions
    • You have to work in groups a lot, so name a time when there was a member that didn't carry their weight within your group and how did you react?   View Answer
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

The campus recruiters are DT are very helpful. They are very flexible in trying to accommodate candidats. The on site internview is very easy. I had one Director and one Sr Manager, each 30 min. Questions are pretty much, why Deloitte, why this department, how do you network with people

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Prior to interview, attended a social function to meet & mingle with recruiters and interviewers. First round on-campus interview with a partner and senior manager (30 min each). Very nice and all behavioral. Make sure to come in with questions ready about Deloitte.

ERS Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

First day consisted of two rounds of interview. First round by two member panel(Technology manager and a Talent Manager). Interview mainly consisted of behavioral questions. Second round by the HR manager.

Second Day was in Deloitte corporate office where the entire process took around 5 hrs. It consisted of various rounds with Technical managers and also a Lunch with consultants.