Deloitte

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – 2nd round interview was all behavioral.
1st round was somewhat of a case interview

Interview Question – Asked about all the different kinds of items that can be under the umbrella of transfer pricing   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

Interview Details – It was 2 1:1 interview on campus with Deloitte Tax for the Economic Consultant position. Because they were hiring primarily for consultants in the transfer pricing group, you really have to know a lot about transfer pricing before going into the interviews. So my advice to future candidates would be to be prepared.

Interview Question – What is transfer pricing? What are the different TP methods?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

Interview Details – Flown in for a full day of interviews with staff, managers, senior managers and partners. It was an exhausting day, but much of it consisted on background information as well as some brain teasers.

Interview Question – Why is a manhole cirle?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not negotiable

Economic Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview Details – Interview - Washington DC office

1st round interview was on campus.
On campus interview consisted of a case interview and a fit interview. I met with three people for 30 minutes each.
2nd round interview was at the office. Took the train, arrived by 9 am. I met with 16 people in the office that day. I would say that half were more senior levels and other half was junior levels. Most of the senior people were Economics Ph.D's.

My overall experience with Deloitte interviews was unpleasant. Office atmosphere was dead and silent. Junior people were nice but dull. Senior consultants and partners did not seem approachable nor friendly.

Interview Question – Why did you do so poorly on this course?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!