Deloitte

3.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

2nd round interview was all behavioral.
1st round was somewhat of a case interview

Interview Questions
  • Asked about all the different kinds of items that can be under the umbrella of transfer pricing   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

It was 2 1:1 interview on campus with Deloitte Tax for the Economic Consultant position. Because they were hiring primarily for consultants in the transfer pricing group, you really have to know a lot about transfer pricing before going into the interviews. So my advice to future candidates would be to be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • What is transfer pricing? What are the different TP methods?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2010.

Flown in for a full day of interviews with staff, managers, senior managers and partners. It was an exhausting day, but much of it consisted on background information as well as some brain teasers.

Not negotiable

Economic Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2010.

Interview - Washington DC office

1st round interview was on campus.
    On campus interview consisted of a case interview and a fit interview. I met with three people for 30 minutes each.
    2nd round interview was at the office. Took the train, arrived by 9 am. I met with 16 people in the office that day. I would say that half were more senior levels and other half was junior levels. Most of the senior people were Economics Ph.D's.

My overall experience with Deloitte interviews was unpleasant. Office atmosphere was dead and silent. Junior people were nice but dull. Senior consultants and partners did not seem approachable nor friendly.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!