Deloitte

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Federal Human Capital Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – On campus interview session, one behavioral and one case study. Behavioral was pretty easy, Deloitte manager was very laid back and welcoming. Had a lot of questions about teamwork (what would you do in a team setting, have you ever had someone not pull their weight etc.) Case interview was a little unusual - HR/technology focused, lots of information, was given a sheet to read. It was more of the interviewer asking me questions about the case than me presenting a framework and explaining the case.

Interview Question – What role do you take in group/team settings?   Answer Question

Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – On campus interview - included 1 behavioral and 1 case study. Then they have their Blitz day - which is in their office and includes 1 group case, 1 individual case study, and 2 behavioral interviews as well as some info sessions on Deloitte and what it is like to work there.

Interview Question – Tell me what your friends/family would say that you need to improve on.   Answer Question

Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got the first interview in mid-October 2011 through my university's job board (Deloitte recruits on my campus). The first interview was on campus and actually consisted of a 30-minute behavioral interview with one Deloitte recruiter and a 30-minute consulting case study with a principal (I think-he might have been a partner or group leader or whatever they call them) at Deloitte. Both parts of the interview were relatively easy and they tried hard to make it low pressure.

The second (and final round) interview for the position was an office visit (called a Human Capital Blitz) in their Arlington, VA office. There was a presentation about the job Friday night, they put us (the other university recruits and me) up in a hotel that night, and then there was a series of 5 interviews intermixed with more presentations the next day. One interview was a group case presentation, in which four other recruits and I were given a problem and charged with solving it (while two Deloitte consultants watched) and presenting it to those same consultants. There were two more short case study interviews, and two behavioral interviews, all with different interviewers. They then sent all of the recruits home and notified us the next week whether or not they were making us offers.

Interview Question – Describe an experience you've had at a previous job or internship that prepares you to be a Human Capital Analyst.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Federal Human Capital Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.