Deloitte

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2013.

Interview Details – After interviewing on campus, I was invited to visit the San Francisco office. The visit began with a two hour informal meet and greet dinner. The next morning, we returned to the office for a short presentation followed by interviews. I attended three one-on-one interviews, followed by a group lunch interview. After lunch, we were dismissed and told that we would be notified of the decision within two weeks. A month later, I had not yet heard a decision. After contacting the HR representative, I was told that the team was still making a decision and thus needed more time. I did not hear anything further from the company for an additional month.

Interview Question – Why Deloitte?   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview went fairly standard. There was a panel of 4 interviewers. The only question asked was "Tell me about yourselves." And everything asked after was about the things I have mentioned in my answer.

Interview Question – None - interview was fairly standard.   Answer Question

Washington, DC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruited through University office. Interview on-campus, then I was asked to go into the office for the day. Mostly a behavioral interview, with a few basic valuation questions. One interviewer was a little intense, but I think he just wanted to see how I acted under pressure. Very, very nice people, and definitely doesn't appear (too) competitive, unlike my experiences at other big 4 and consulting firms.

Interview Question – How would you value a company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Great offer, so no need to negotiate

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!