Deloitte

Updated Sep 15, 2014

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Federal Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Submitted resume through school career center. Was contacted about participating in the interview day. Deloitte already held a presentation on campus about potential employment, which was informative. Interview day was split into two parts. Round 1 was in the morning, with a basic case study and personal interviews. Was called during lunch and invited to Round 2 in the afternoon. Round 2 was the same format, just longer interviews. They narrowed down to final candidates that day, but told us to expect to hear within 2 weeks by phone.

Interview Questions
    • Case Study: Hired as a consultant to work with a regional health provider group. Leadership wants to improve communication channels and patient experience. Need to provide a detailed plan for directing the contract   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Deloitte in August 2012.

I got my interview through networking and therefore walked a very non-traditional path. The interview process was very smooth and friendly with some technical questions but mostly situational and fit questions.

Interview Questions
    • Walk us through a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question
    I was advised not to negotiate and considering the job climate and the offer I gladly accepted without hesitation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in June 2008.

I was extremely impressed with the entire process. Although it seemed pretty shallow at the time. I didn't have to field any case studies etc. I was working at IBM and was a referral. I had one phone interview with a recruiter on a Monday, one phone interview with a manager that Wednesday, 3 in person interviews the following Friday in Atlanta (they flew me there).

Interview Questions
    • We just chatted really... I was expecting much more but this was back in 2007 and times were good.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate. I requested more and they said no. I requested the signing bonus be added to my salary instead and they said no.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Questions
    • Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Simple interview with logical questions about background and experience. The interviewer was very nice and polite and did not ask any what if questions. Initially talked to the HR representative and then she set up the phone interview. There was no follow up and after 2 weeks I called the HR Representative and asked for an update.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about why you want to leave your current company and move over here to this area of the business?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

The process was very long which began w/ a presentation by a few of the employees that work for the position I was interviewed for. After the presentation, everyone was split into groups to try out mock case interviews w/ an employee. We were then sent home and asked to fill out the application for the position online. A few days later, people were called back for interviews. I was called back for two 30 minute interviews. One was a case study and the other was more of a behavioral interview and both were directed by different people.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had difficulty with a team member or conflict in a group setting and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
    • Case study was about a huge international company that had trouble with communication among its companies located in different locations around the world. The HR department information technology was lacking and I was asked to provide a solution.   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

I had an interview with HR sepcialist and manager. My resume was sent to HR manager and after interview was accepted by manager. The HR specilist conducted 30 minutes phone interview asking me about myself and my working experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you used your own experinece for solving problem.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Two interviews of 30 minutes each. First one behavioural with tell me about a time when..... type of questions.no resume walk as i had networked with the interviewer before. the second round was a case interview that went on with lots of cross questioning.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult team member   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Round on interviews with several different people, including management, direct boss, director, other designers as well as other employees within the department.

yes. Salary wasn't too negotiable, therefore, I negotiated extra paid vacation time.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

I submitted my application through my school website. Later, I got an email stating that I was selected for an interview. The interview was on campus. The recruiter put me at ease immediately when I went into the room. I was very relaxed and we talked about some of my study habits etc to get to know me better. Then we moved on to team work situations, basically to scope out how I might act in a team etc. The people were generally friendly and relaxed and the recruiter treated you like a friend instead of an interviewee. Overall, I had a great impression of the firm, especially after hearing about the recruiter's experiences there.