Deloitte

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Question – Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Learning & Development Interview

Learning & Development
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – Simple interview with logical questions about background and experience. The interviewer was very nice and polite and did not ask any what if questions. Initially talked to the HR representative and then she set up the phone interview. There was no follow up and after 2 weeks I called the HR Representative and asked for an update.

Interview Question – Tell me about why you want to leave your current company and move over here to this area of the business?   Answer Question

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Human Resources Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Interview Details – The process was very long which began w/ a presentation by a few of the employees that work for the position I was interviewed for. After the presentation, everyone was split into groups to try out mock case interviews w/ an employee. We were then sent home and asked to fill out the application for the position online. A few days later, people were called back for interviews. I was called back for two 30 minute interviews. One was a case study and the other was more of a behavioral interview and both were directed by different people.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had difficulty with a team member or conflict in a group setting and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question
  • Case study was about a huge international company that had trouble with communication among its companies located in different locations around the world. The HR department information technology was lacking and I was asked to provide a solution.   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Audit Senior
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had an interview with HR sepcialist and manager. My resume was sent to HR manager and after interview was accepted by manager. The HR specilist conducted 30 minutes phone interview asking me about myself and my working experience.

Interview Question – Tell me how you used your own experinece for solving problem.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Interview Details – Two interviews of 30 minutes each. First one behavioural with tell me about a time when..... type of questions.no resume walk as i had networked with the interviewer before. the second round was a case interview that went on with lots of cross questioning.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you faced a difficult team member   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Interview Details – Round on interviews with several different people, including management, direct boss, director, other designers as well as other employees within the department.

Negotiation Details – yes. Salary wasn't too negotiable, therefore, I negotiated extra paid vacation time.

Intern Interview

Intern
Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application through my school website. Later, I got an email stating that I was selected for an interview. The interview was on campus. The recruiter put me at ease immediately when I went into the room. I was very relaxed and we talked about some of my study habits etc to get to know me better. Then we moved on to team work situations, basically to scope out how I might act in a team etc. The people were generally friendly and relaxed and the recruiter treated you like a friend instead of an interviewee. Overall, I had a great impression of the firm, especially after hearing about the recruiter's experiences there.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness   Answer Question

MBA Inter Interview

MBA Inter
Atlanta, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Interview Details – First half case based, second half behavioral.

Interview Questions

Technology Consultant Interview

Technology Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had two phone interviews with a Manager and a Senior Manager. Both interviews were very skills assessment / behavioral / fit assessment type interviews. I had three 1:1 interviews:

1. With a Specialist (Manager level) where we mostly talked detailed solution development and technology implementation. Very informal interview centered more around my experiences.
2. Case Interview with a Senior Manager. Technology case interviews are a little different from regular case interviews.
3. Informal / Behavioral interview with a Director.

Interview Question – There was a specific question about a technology implementation solution in my case interview?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my salary as I received a 25% raise from my previous salary.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Human Capital Analyst
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – They do a great job of walking you through the whole process, assign you a buddy to answer any of your questions, and there's plenty of information on the website so you know exactly what to expect.

On the first round interview, there is a 25 minute behavioral interview, with the standard questions, "tell me about your greatest accomplishment." "Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision between several different options" "Tell me about a time you showed leadership skills" etc. Nothing too tricky.

They then walk you to the next interview, which is a 25- minute case study. The case study was very similar to the ones on the website, with only a few sentences given about the business (e.g. It's a large supplier that acquired a bunch of smaller suppliers over the last couple years and is having growing pains). They then list off the "key concerns". In my case, there were about 6 of them, nearly an exhaustive list of streamlining networks, restructuring benefits, cutting costs, updating HR structure, etc. I picked the top 3 concerns that I thought would have the biggest impact with the least amount of problems and walked the interviewer through how I think the changes could be made and how they would impact the business.

I walked out feeling confident-- I thought they had done all the work for me and didn't leave much room for me to mess it up, but I didn't get a second interview. I sent follow-up emails thanking the interviewers for their time but did not get a response, and later learned it's against their policy to give interview feedback. Hope this helps and I wish you all better luck than I had!

Interview Question – "How would you convey this information to the CEO versus someone lower down in the company?"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte