Deloitte Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 3, 2015

Strategy & Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

First and the second round placed on the same day. First round 30min behavioral& 30min case interview. Behavioral interview went really went even though he was a senior manager he tried his best to put me at a ease I suppose. Case interview got rushed through I don't know what the heck was going on, it was their scheduling issue; as soon as I walked into a room, a guy said "we are running behind the schedule, we gotta run this through quickly, sorry I have to rush you" and kept pouring question. They were to let me know the result by an hour after the interview and I did not make it to the second round, but I knew I did pretty well. Recruiter said the position was extremely competitive one. Well, I didnt get it. That's what matters.

Interview Questions

• I guess I just had a bad luck with business case interview. He not only rushed me through, but also poured tons of questions, I think it was total 6 questions and I answered to the each question successively. At the end, I asked "did I ask your question?", the guy said "Oh well, you didn't answer my first question." I jotted down stuff that he told me on three pages of notepad. He was just not a concise communicator and just going all over with me or the question was all over.   Answer Question

Federal Health Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Submitted resume through school career center. Was contacted about participating in the interview day. Deloitte already held a presentation on campus about potential employment, which was informative. Interview day was split into two parts. Round 1 was in the morning, with a basic case study and personal interviews. Was called during lunch and invited to Round 2 in the afternoon. Round 2 was the same format, just longer interviews. They narrowed down to final candidates that day, but told us to expect to hear within 2 weeks by phone.

Interview Questions

• Case Study: Hired as a consultant to work with a regional health provider group. Leadership wants to improve communication channels and patient experience. Need to provide a detailed plan for directing the contract   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Hiring process starts off with a call with the recruiter. The recruiter will want to know what is that you are interested in doing, why are you looking to change jobs, your career interests and make a general assessment of your fit. If deemed a possible fit you will be contacted to schedule a phone screen. The phone screen is done by a senior manager if you are applying for a manager position. The phones screen lasts about 30 minutes and generally doesn't get into the depth of your skills but will cover the breadth - domains, industries, technologies, etc. If the phone screen goes well you get called in for an office interview. There are three office interviews on the same day. The interviews are taken by three different people one of them being a partner or director. One interview focuses on your technical skills if you are applying for a position in the technology practice, one will be a business case and one will focus on core consulting attributes. After the interviews the three interviewers meet to discuss your performance and determine if an offer should be extended. If an offer is to be extended the recruiter will call you in about 1-2 weeks and extend the offer.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was - Which three people that you don't know do you admire the most and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary negotiation went on for 2 days at the end of which we met in the middle. They often also try to negotiate title and bring you in one level below what you at currently. If you have enough experience and skills to come in at your current level and stand your ground you can come in at your current level. I have never seen anyone joining Deloitte one level higher.

Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first screening process mainly takes place at campus recruiting interview. If selected at the campus recruiting interview, you will be asked to come to an office visit where you will be interviewed by two or three managers/partners.

Interview Questions

• Not much technical questions. The hardest is to prove yourself to qualify as an audit staff based on your values and past experiences.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

I got my interview through networking and therefore walked a very non-traditional path. The interview process was very smooth and friendly with some technical questions but mostly situational and fit questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a time when you had to deal with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was advised not to negotiate and considering the job climate and the offer I gladly accepted without hesitation.

Audit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied through school, received offer for LLC, then from that offer for internship, did a good job there and was offered a position full time. Interviews are all behavioral and really lad back.

Interview Questions

• "You lead this interview, ask me what you want to know? Ok, what else? what else? (For 30 minutes)   Answer Question

Negotiation

None - all 1st years are offered the same starting salary.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Multiple stages beginning with a phone interview and ending with a 3 hour+ face to face panel-type interview process. Lots of paperwork to fill in.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to travel every week? This job will change your social life and you need to be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fine. The firm knew what it wanted to offer and I knew what I wanted to accept.

Learning & Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Simple interview with logical questions about background and experience. The interviewer was very nice and polite and did not ask any what if questions. Initially talked to the HR representative and then she set up the phone interview. There was no follow up and after 2 weeks I called the HR Representative and asked for an update.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about why you want to leave your current company and move over here to this area of the business?   Answer Question

Audit Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

I had an interview with HR sepcialist and manager. My resume was sent to HR manager and after interview was accepted by manager. The HR specilist conducted 30 minutes phone interview asking me about myself and my working experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you used your own experinece for solving problem.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Oncampus interview followed by an interview in Atlanta

Interview Questions

• The process is very predictable ... not mind twisters ....   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations . Deloitte offers a very comprehensive package that is tough to beat.