Deloitte

Updated Dec 14, 2014

61 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

This Interview was for Deloitte technology practice had my first round in campus. it was a case and a behavioral. for behavioral they asked me about technology trends, team work skills and leadership. The case promote was really long and found it difficult to jot down in paper. But over all the interviews where friendly and supportive.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult part for me was when my second round interview turned into a technology discussion. I would recommend people to look at some of the technologies where they have experience and think through how they fit into different service lines in Deloitte. It is also good to look at some of the products available in the market for a solution you worked on before.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

They do a great job of walking you through the whole process, assign you a buddy to answer any of your questions, and there's plenty of information on the website so you know exactly what to expect.

On the first round interview, there is a 25 minute behavioral interview, with the standard questions, "tell me about your greatest accomplishment." "Tell me about a time where you had to make a decision between several different options" "Tell me about a time you showed leadership skills" etc. Nothing too tricky.

They then walk you to the next interview, which is a 25- minute case study. The case study was very similar to the ones on the website, with only a few sentences given about the business (e.g. It's a large supplier that acquired a bunch of smaller suppliers over the last couple years and is having growing pains). They then list off the "key concerns". In my case, there were about 6 of them, nearly an exhaustive list of streamlining networks, restructuring benefits, cutting costs, updating HR structure, etc. I picked the top 3 concerns that I thought would have the biggest impact with the least amount of problems and walked the interviewer through how I think the changes could be made and how they would impact the business.

I walked out feeling confident-- I thought they had done all the work for me and didn't leave much room for me to mess it up, but I didn't get a second interview. I sent follow-up emails thanking the interviewers for their time but did not get a response, and later learned it's against their policy to give interview feedback. Hope this helps and I wish you all better luck than I had!

Interview Questions
    • "How would you convey this information to the CEO versus someone lower down in the company?"   Answer Question

Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

On campus recruiting. First interviews were on campus. Pre interview dinner the night before. Two thirty minute interviews back to back. One with a Senior Manager and one with a Partner. Then asked to In Office interview, stayed at the Ritz Carlton after a nice dinner. Office visit started around 8am, fed us breakfast. Three 45 minute interviews with a Manager, Principal, and Partner. Received the offer a couple days later first by phone and then emailed a physical offer a couple days after the initial offer.

I really enjoyed all the interviews and the dinners/lunches. They were all fun and I really enjoy the people at Deloitte.

Project Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied on my university's career site and got an email from the recruiter for an interview. I was asked to fill out a couple of forms and submit a cover letter before the interview. Both rounds of the interviews were on the same day. One 30-minute behavioral and one 30-minute technical during the first round took place in the morning. I got called back in the afternoon for the second round. Did another 30-minute behavioral and a 30-minute case study. Each interview was with a different senior manager. My interview was on Monday and received the call for an offer on Thursday! Very quick and painless process!

Interview Questions
    • Technical interview was completely based on knowledge of excel!   View Answers (2)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

I submitted my application through my school website. Later, I got an email stating that I was selected for an interview. The interview was on campus. The recruiter put me at ease immediately when I went into the room. I was very relaxed and we talked about some of my study habits etc to get to know me better. Then we moved on to team work situations, basically to scope out how I might act in a team etc. The people were generally friendly and relaxed and the recruiter treated you like a friend instead of an interviewee. Overall, I had a great impression of the firm, especially after hearing about the recruiter's experiences there.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2011.

I attended a student conference and got selected during the career expo. I was interviewed by a manager the next day. The interview process was not difficult, but very mechanical. I was asked 4-5 behavioral type of questions but no technical question was asked. The interview lasted for 25-30 minutes. They don't expect you have in-depth knowledge of the field, just looking for the best fit, culture wise. I didn't get selected for the next round. The next round would have been the campus visit, a 2 day event.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2011.

2 phone interviews went well, HR followed up to schedule a phone call with me which i thought would be an offer to continue interview process in person. took over 3 weeks (this should have been a sign) for her to schedule a phone call with me to communicate my rejection over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • describe a challenging situation and how you overcame it   Answer Question
    • describe a time when you were critiqued and how you handled it   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in June 2011.

There was a screening interview in the begining by a recruiter. There was a phone interview later and was selected for 1:1.
    After 2 weeks had a 1:1 interview with 3 managers. I think I screwed up the last case demo interview.

I didn't get selected. But it was a quite an experience.

Interview Questions
    • Based on the business scenario what business model would you suggest.   View Answer

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2011.

I had two phone interviews with a Manager and a Senior Manager. Both interviews were very skills assessment / behavioral / fit assessment type interviews. I had three 1:1 interviews:

1. With a Specialist (Manager level) where we mostly talked detailed solution development and technology implementation. Very informal interview centered more around my experiences.
    2. Case Interview with a Senior Manager. Technology case interviews are a little different from regular case interviews.
    3. Informal / Behavioral interview with a Director.

Interview Questions
    • There was a specific question about a technology implementation solution in my case interview?   View Answer
    I didn't negotiate my salary as I received a 25% raise from my previous salary.

Senior Project Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

Got the initial call from the recruiter who wanted to review my resume....that same day got an email that I'd "done well" and a Manager wanted to speak with me regarding my technical skills the very next day. I did well on that screening and a day later was offered a chance to come interview on site (along with 10+ other candidates).

Met with 3 different people onsite including a case study which wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be.

Know your resume in and out, expect lots of behavioral questions and be prepared to explain "why Deloitte?"

Still waiting to hear if I got an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What's the difference between a budget and a forecast?   Answer Question