Deloitte

2.9

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Staff Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

on campus recruiter; taken out to dinner; 3 rounds; offer; during interview they just ask questions to see if you're prepared and if you can communicate well (logical thinking; brief and to the point, well thought out answers, have a decent personality and not some nerd)

Tax Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interviewed through campus recruiting program. Process took a while...two weeks before I heard back for office visit to Houston and then a month before I got an offer. No difficult questions and everyone was extremely friendly and hospitable. But it takes a while!!!

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions...all interviews were relaxed and just trying to get to know you.   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Applied through the school for a campus interview and was accepted. Briefly met with a couple of current audit associates in the lobby area before I started two separate 30 minute interviews. The first interview was with an audit manager and the second was with an audit partner. Both asked similar questions that were either behavioral or in regards to my resume.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2014.

I had a connection with a recruiter in the Atlanta office, and she referred me to a recruiter in the Houston office. The Houston recruiter contacted me and we set up an office visit for a few weeks later. I first interviewed with a Tax Director and then got a tour of a few floors of the office. Two younger employees took me out to lunch and answered any other questions I had. I got a call from the recruiter the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to do something your way. Tell me about a time in which you used creativity in leadership.   Answer Question

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Deloitte recruits heavily through my school, so there were a number of pre-interview events including a case study workshop. I attended all of them and felt like I made a strong connection with the representatives. First round is broken up into two parts, a behavioral assessment and a case study assessment each with a different senior-level manager/partner. The second round is a case study with another partner and this is primarily a cultural-fit assessment.

Interview Questions
    • Make sure you know the basics of software development, there are a couple of sample case studies on deloitte's website. Other than that the behavior portions of the interviews are pretty standard.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

There were multiple rounds of interviews and tests. The first few rounds were with HR and some skills test. The final round consisted of multiple 1:1 interviews which covered past internship experiences and some behavioral and technical questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

*The interview process was okay. The people were nice, but the case interviewer was a bit rude. It was rushed, and there was no feedback. The interviewer was on his computer sending emails and so on and I felt like I didn't receive the attention I deserved.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral: what is the similarity between a milk carton and a plane seat   View Answers (4)

Group Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Useless. The hiring manager act like Czars or Dictators. They have no clue what they want

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2012.

They were very friendly. They took all of the applicants out to dinner before hand so that we would feel comfortable in our interview. It was easy to apply for an interview, all you had to do was enter your resume. The day following the dinner were the interviews. You had an interview with a partner and then with a Senior.

Interview Questions
    • What is a time where you displayed leadership qualities and used them to reach a goal?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

I was first interviewed on a school campus for an internship position in the audit field. Once I completed the first round of interviews, I was asked to travel to Houston for an office tour of the company and for multiple interviews. Once this was completed, I was called the same day and told that I would have the internship. The internship lasted from January through mid March, the busiest time of year for auditing. Once the internship was coming to a close, I was asked to come in for an exit interview with one of the partners. The conversation consisted of the reviews that my seniors and managers filled out about me and the pros and cons of my work. I was then offered the job in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think that you would be a good auditor, what makes you think that the field of audit is right for you?   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!