Deloitte

Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.3

56 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by invitation to attend "Blitz" day in NYC. Blitz was a gerat experience, lots of networking, dinners, presentations, etc....They are really trying to sell you to Deloitte here. Some of the people you meet during Blitz you will work with once you get an offer, so it is important not only to form relationships with the interviewers, but your fellow candidates.

Interview Questions
  • None really, just be prepared for case studies, both individual and group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

It was pretty awesome, they made sure everyone was comfortable. There was an informal campus coffee interview, followed by a case and behavioural (campus again), and then an onsite (san francisco, as i chose it as my first preference i was surprised i got my first preference). The on site was quite amazing, we were catered to really well, and everything was taken care of. There was a company presentation followed by behavioral, case and group presentation interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There were lots of unexpected questions during our group presentation.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

The process started with meeting with partners at their office over the course of two months. Next I had two phone interviews, one behavioral and one being a case. Be sure to go through the case interview training module that they have on the career page as it helps a lot. From there I was flown out for Blitz interviews where we had dinner the night before and three interviews at their office. We had one group case which was an interesting experience as you are competing with those around you but also need to show your team work skills, one behavioral and one traditional 1:1 case interview. Overall the experience was amazing and the recruiters are great at what they do and are very quick to respond if you have any questions throughout the process! Loved it!

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for hard questions in the case interviews. They ask you questions that make you feel as if you are wrong so they can see how you handle the situation in front of a client. Know that that is what they are testing you on. Be comfortable and confident with thinking on your toes.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

I got my first round interview a week after I submitted my resume. They hold a case prep workshop at my university and provide some helpful tips. The first round is one case and one behavioral. The behavioral one is with a very nice senior consultant, although she asked pretty hard questions.
    Got invited for a final round two weeks after my first interview. The interview was 11am-3:45pm. There is one individual case, one behavioral, and one group case. The individual case and behavioral are both fair. But the group case caught my off-guard because I am not familiar with the way my team members think, and I ended up not contributing much during the case presentation at the end. I think that's why I didn't end up getting an offer. But overall the people are very nice and professional.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Go to their website. It is like a bible. Memorize everything. Look at their case studies and the new info on the company. Blitz round includes one behavioral, one case, and one group case.

Interview Questions
    • What does this cost (during group case)
      Do not say a number!
        Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Online application
    Phone Interview
    Psychometric Assessment
    Assessment Centre

The assessment centre did not include an E-Tray. Rather a group case study while assessors observed in the background.

Afterwards, each candidate has 30minutes to write an email to the CEO about an issue which includes material from the case study. 1:1 interviews occur after - the usual why Deloitte, why your chosen field.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared to apply current news into your group case study.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deloitte.

The behavioral interview is easy if you are truly passionate about the position. Make sure you know what the job really entails.
    The case interview is similar to other Human Capital cases but the interviewer gave no indication of whether you were going in the right direction.
    Very competitive process.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied online. The recruiter contacted me about one month later. I felt good about my phone interview; however, I didn't get to the next round. Interview questions are mainly about team work and how to deal with tough situation. My suggestion is do not schedule your phone interview close to the lunch time.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you worked in a group and they didn't get along. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

I applied through college recruiting process, and my first round was half hour case and half hour behavior questions. It was pretty straightforward, and the case is human capital related, so no math at all. Hear back from them in a week, and participated in Blitz. I did really bad on the group case, because all other students in my group from other colleges reacted really fast, and were really talkative. You really have to try hard to speak up.

Interview Questions
    • tell me a situation when you need to hold a strong standpoint   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

The interview process was typical of any other experienced consultant hire interview. I got this interview via an employee referral. A 30 min phone conversation with the recruiter was then followed by a 30 min phone interview with a manager of the practice, I was interviewing for. I had to then fly to Chicago for 3, 1:1 interviews. The interview with the senior consultant was fairly technical and revolved around my experience and questions related to that. The subsequent rounds with the manager and the partner were fairly generic and not related to the practice , most of the questions being situational.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too unexpected.
      1. Did you ever have to think out of the box to overcome a limitation of the product you were implementing? How did you overcome the limitation?
        Answer Question
    If you are experienced, there's always room for negotiations.