Deloitte

3.3

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2013.

Virtual Recruiting at my University with online application. First round of interview was 2 1 hour phone interviews - 1 behavioral and 1 case. The behavioral was very straightforward (tell me about yourself, why consulting, why Deloitte, why Human Capital, a time you failed, a time you had to deal with a difficult teammate). Case interview was very similar to the one on the Deloitte site - Interviewer had lots of information and wanted to have a conversation about it.

Final Round = Blitz Day. Intensive 2 day event in NYC. Networking events and dinners with high ranking partners, managers, and entry-level analysts. Interviews on the second day - 2 30 minute behavioral, 1 one hour case, 1 one hour group case and presentation.

Very similar to the first round of interviews. The weekend was great, all the people were very nice and were really interested in getting to know you. Very honest, interviews were straightforward and cases were like the first round

Very very competitive offer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

campus recruiter rechedued a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • business case analysis. no numbers provided.   View Answer

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte.

Campus recruiter was friendly and connected often; first interview was with recruiter and was informational about resume. Second interview was behavioral, questions like "In a consulting position, you often have to make decisions that not everyone is on board with. Give an example of a time you have had to do this. How did you handle it and what were the results?" This interview was with a partner. The case interview was with a partner also and was very challenging. I still don't know how to answer a case successfully

Interview Questions
    • What has been your greatest accomplishment this year? Greatest failure?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

I received an interview through a campus résumé drop. Within two weeks I heard back from Deloitte, with notice of a first-round interview offer. They held a case interview workshop to help candidates prepare for the interview and know what to expect. On the day of my interview, I had one 30-min behavioral interview and one 30-min case interview, each conducted by different people.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral interview went very smoothly. My interviewer wanted to keep it conversational and asked me to elaborate on a few points from my résumé. The case interview was quite tough. The case was over mergers and acquisitions, which I don't know much about.   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through campus recruiting and heard back about an interview within 2 weeks of submitting application. Heard results of interview after 3 weeks.

Interview is 30 minutes case, 30 minutes behavioral. Case was fair, human capital related and relatively similar to their online example. Behavioral is standard and went by really quickly, but remember to carefully consider your answers for behavioral because it is more important that you think.

Human Capital Analyst Interview

Deloitte came to on-campus recruit at my school. They were very friendly and it started with a 30 minute behavioral interview followed by a 30 minute case interview.

Interview Questions
    • What project that you have worked on has been most fulfilling to you?   Answer Question

Human Capital Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Met at an informational interview, attended job fair and case study prep session. Two weeks later had in office interview 30 minutes behavioral, 30 minutes case study. I was just asked to attend the second round. Will be attending the two day session in Chicago.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time that you worked in a group and they didn't get along. How did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

It was not bad, they assigned mentors to help with the case interview.

Interview Questions
    • The business was quite ambiguous. The interviewer was not helpful with answering clarifying questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

On-campus resume drop. Invited to 2-hour case practice at Chicago offices. Following week invited to 30 min coffee chat near university. Then received invitation to first round interviews. One hour - 30 min case and 30 min behavioral. Received rejection 48 hours later. All professional.

Interview Questions
    • Case level of moderate difficulty. Interested in ones' breath of knowledge rather than depth.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2013.

The case study is difficult, but it is important to take your time