Deloitte

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Capital Practice Interview

Human Capital Practice

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contacted by HR recruiter with the company. Made me do a phone interview late on a holiday; said they have the green light to hire many people for the practice. Then over the course of 3 weeks, made me go back to the office 3 different times, take a day off of work in the process, were overly impressed each time and wanted to see me move forward in the hiring process....then came back later after two weeks and said "they didn't have a job that fit my skills." My resume could have told them that. I have a feeling internal referrals of the office I applied to were the ones who got the job(s). Poorly handled. Totally unprofessional.

Interview Question – "How would you prepare a communication brief for an entire company on the project?"   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!