Deloitte

3.2

161 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

You need to clear a communications test as a pre-requisite. You will then be intereviewed by hiring manager, onsite clients and then HR finally. Pretty standard process. TImelines may vary

Interview Questions
    • Communications test could be tricky for freshers or people from vernacular medium   Answer Question
    Generally Deloitte offers you a decent package and you wont require to negotiate

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

3 rounds, was easy to clear. nothing difficult. they just if you fit into the companies culture or not and also how easily you can cope up with the work when hired.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

A walk-in arranged where close 300 people appeared. HR personal made our group and sit in a room and forgot about us. We searched for her and reminded her and later she came conducted the GD. After that I had two rounds - one with Asst. managers and second one with Hiring manager. Questions asked were pretty simple since I was a fresher. They also judge communication skills and attitude. Few days later had another round with the AVP. I got the offer in 18 days (very fast, given the reputation is has about taking a lot of time for hiring each candidate). The complete process from first day of interview to joining happened in 40 days. (I was lucky!).

Interview Questions
    Could not negotiate much because I needed a job very desperately at that point of time.

Tax Consultant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2014.

Reading and listening skill test followed by versant test followed by technical rounds followed by Interview with manager and last round was interview with client, which was a video conference round.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

First Interview call , first call would be introductory where recruiter is trying to gage your communication skill and basics of your job knowledge once they are satisfied they refer the candidate to business and business have a telephonic round and in case they like the candidate it is followed by face to face and if that is also a success then it is a telephonic round with the US leadership

They were good in offering what i was looking for so no negotiations

ERS Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

There was a three round interview process. The final round was a video conference round with the hiring manager. The process was smooth and fast. The interviewers knew the subject very well.

Tax Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2011.

Initial rounds of aptitude, accounting, finance,english communication rounds. Then final one on one interviews. There are 5 rounds of face to face interview rounds. Finally you get the confirmation from HR and discussion about compensation and other joining formalities are discussed. Then you get the offer letter in your email.

QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

The interview mode is Face to Face , they conducted 3 rounds of interview , they are asking questions on all verticals , like Quality center , Data base , methodologies, process, frame works , they asked about banking experience and risks and how are you going to mitigate the risks in real time , the y wen in depth into Quality center and asked end to end process of defect life cycle and different stages of defect , the y are keen into communication too. they asked me to write SQL querries too.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Deloitte.

Process spanned over 3 months. 2 calls from US and 2 face to face interviews locally in Hyderabad. 2 more meetings happened with people who were never part of the process I was being interviewed for and had no reason to interview me - they turned out to be "interested parties" later!

Interview Questions
    • Handling change management and a business that is in the middle of transformation   View Answer
    I was and I didn't do a good job of it. It helps to know someone in the company you're about to join or know the salary ranges in advance - else, you'll be offered peanuts and will be disappointed after joining only to find that others draw better salaries than you.

.NET Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

I have applied for the position through the careers website of Deloitte. Got a call from HR directly and interview was scheduled a week later. It was for 5 rounds. 2 technical, 1 versant english test, 1 managerial and 1 HR. I have appeared for two rounds and waiting for the third round. 1st Technical round was around basics of ASP.NET Page Life Cycle, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server and few scenarios where I was asked to write programs as well. 2nd round was a bit tough, Asked about Design patterns, Security features in Web Services, Scenario to create a Shopping Cat website spanning multiple pages. MVC related questions. The first round had a friendly communication. Second round had two members in the panel. I did just fair over there.

Interview Questions
    • Design Patterns, Implementing a Shopping Cart Application   View Answer