Deloitte

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glen Mills, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2012.

Was floating through the interview when I interviewed with a Sr. Manager that was taking a call with her partner while interviewing me. This was extremely odd! The feedback was that I said Warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain too many times. I never alluded to these areas. Pathetic.

Interview Questions
  • No questions asked. Sr. Manager was taking a con call with their partner and interviewing me at the same time. Weird.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2010.

Case Interview - Be prepared for a technical case interview. Although the role is managing technical people, there was an expectation that you would be able to architect and review technical work. They were looking for the waterfall methodology of solving the problem.

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2010.

Took them 7 rounds of interviews to say that they don't have an open position for my skill set.
    HR said that they are going to follow-up again and let me know soon ...

Interview Questions
    • How many people were on the team that reported to you ?   Answer Question