Deloitte

Updated Mar 5, 2015
Updated Mar 5, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Applied through college recruiting for S&O internship. First round was a 30 minute case interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very standard behavioral questions and a pretty straightforward case. Second round was the next day on campus: one hour long case interview with 2 interviewers. More difficult and pretty complex math.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict. Tell me about a time you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Mostly on-campus recruiting. I went to many events, career fairs, and dinners over about 10 months (Jan - October when I got my offer). I also interviewed with Deloitte for their Summer Leadership program in the Spring. It was all about getting to know as many people as I could so I knew I would be a good fit at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 short phrases that describe important events in your college career and then explain them to me.   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Applied for the leadership program through my school and got an email for an on campus interview. Went into the office and talked with the recruiter and someone else they had brought along to talk before the interview in the waiting room. Then was brought into an office for a one on one interview.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had to ask someone for input before making an important decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2015.

I had a 2 phone interviews, the first was a behavioural interview where they wanted to know my people skills and the second was more of a technical interview where they were interested in knowing my technical skills and the work I have been doing in my present job

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I had two phone interviews and they were very easy. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and questions regarding the resume. You won't get anything unexpected. Also, the recruiters were easy to talk too. After accepting the offer, I found that the on-boarding was fast and efficient! I recommend applying to this company!

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on my campus career website. I got an email letting me know I had an interview. Both interviews are really laid back. They honestly just want to get to know you. A lot of questions come from your resume. Then they give you a time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

I sent in my resume through university connection. After a long time of silence, got an on-campus interview opportunity. The next day, got an email from HR for the invitation to the on-site interview. The onsite interview was a good experience, enjoyed talking to everybody. I didn't get the offer, but still a valuable interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • There are two interviews: one behavioral and one case interview. Both standard.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Had two on-campus interviews followed by a networking reception. This was followed by another round of interviews. Equal weight between behavioral and case interviews. Deloitte was then very prompt in getting back to me and I found out within a week. Follow up has included continued networking opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Went through on-campus recruiting, social events, on-campus interviews, and in-house interviews. The recruiters and all professionals have been incredibly friendly and helpful every step of the way, and it has generally been an enjoyable time at all the events. It seems to be a positive culture with fun people, yet there is a sense of productivity and focus. Many professionals have reached out and gotten dinner, answered questions, and been generally receptive to any concerns regarding the position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about a time when you had difficulty dealing with someone within a group?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

It was auditing intern
    Applied through campus recruiting website.
    Got email to come to interview
    Before interview, there was pre-interview day that i could talk to recruiters
    I did an interview with a senior manager.
    Spend 30-40 min, answering 5 questions to him and listening 3 questions from me
    Nothing special but focusing on group work and team-oriented experience.