Deloitte

2.9

100 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Memphis, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

It was an one hour interview, I don't know what that they didn't ask any behavior questions. All they as is do I have question for them. I got the interview from our career center in our school. I was applying for the summer intern.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions
    • Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hermitage Hills, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

The actual hiring/interview process wasn't bad. I got recommended by one of the current interns that already worked there. I went in for the interview after sending in my resume and what not. The interview really just focused on what you were planning to do in the future and what your actual role during the internship would be. Overall, the interview was pretty chill. However, there were questions in which a scenario would be given, and you would have to give your answer on how you would handle the situation. Not bad, but they would make you think a little.

Interview Questions
    • My position was for a role in which I didn't know that much about the actual duties that would take place (Microsoft Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.) The toughest question would probably be when asked how I would handle a situation if I were working in SharePoint on a tight project that was due the next day. What steps would I take to ensure that the project gets done on time. So not too bad, but definitely makes you think.   Answer Question
    I really didn't negotiate. One, because I needed the internship so I was going to take it pretty much regardless. Two, Deloitte actually went up what they pay their interns hourly this year, so I definitely was satisfied with the ending pay.

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Overall a very positive experience!! The people are very friendly ad so easy to talk to, I usually get very nervous and clam up, but everyone was so nice I had no problem talking to them. Did not go through typical list of questions, but was like more of a conversation with a few questions. I definitely recommend trying to get an interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you researched something and then used that to make a decision   Answer Question

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with our professionals and had a positive interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

First round interviews were conducted on campus. You have two interviews, one with a partner and one with an associate. One is supposed to be behavioral questions and one is just a conversation. Both interviewers seemed disinterested and acted as though they were supperior to me which was especially offputing. Unsuprisingly, I was not invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What industry do you want to go into? Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult group.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Great people to interview with. Came down to campus for initial interview. Talked with both partners and managers during the second interview. It was a great experience overall and I don't regret accepting my offer one bit.

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Applied through my university and interviewed on campus. Did not receive a second round interview. The manager I interviewed with had a sheet of paper with a list of 4 or 5 questions he had written down beforehand which disrupted the flow of the conversation.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!