Deloitte

2.9

96 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hermitage Hills, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

The actual hiring/interview process wasn't bad. I got recommended by one of the current interns that already worked there. I went in for the interview after sending in my resume and what not. The interview really just focused on what you were planning to do in the future and what your actual role during the internship would be. Overall, the interview was pretty chill. However, there were questions in which a scenario would be given, and you would have to give your answer on how you would handle the situation. Not bad, but they would make you think a little.

Interview Questions
  • My position was for a role in which I didn't know that much about the actual duties that would take place (Microsoft Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.) The toughest question would probably be when asked how I would handle a situation if I were working in SharePoint on a tight project that was due the next day. What steps would I take to ensure that the project gets done on time. So not too bad, but definitely makes you think.   Answer Question
I really didn't negotiate. One, because I needed the internship so I was going to take it pretty much regardless. Two, Deloitte actually went up what they pay their interns hourly this year, so I definitely was satisfied with the ending pay.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Employee  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

I applied through my university which has an online recruiting system. I submitted a resume, cover letter and transcript. The next step was a one-on-one behavioral and case interview on campus. About a week later I was invited to the super day which was in the office. The super day included three interviews and a group case. Got the offer about a week later.

Intern Interview

Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Anonymous Employee  in  Hempstead, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Hempstead, NY

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Went thru 2 interviews during the process on school campus recruitment program.
    I was asked normal internview questions in depth of my resume experiences.
    I applied with both cover letter and a resume, then I didn't acquire a reference sheet.
    the whole process lasted about 3 weeks.
    the interviews were conducted in my shcool's career center.

Interview Questions
    • I always have issues summarizing my leadership qualifications   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  South Bend, IN
    Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

I was looked down upon for not going to the "Pre-night" albeit I had an accounting test at that time. I had two 30 minute interviews back to back. The first one was with a partner who went through my resume with me. I could have done a better job. The second one was with a manager who asked me behavioral questions. They were not very amicable people. I wouldn't want to have a drink with them.

Interview Questions
    • When have you had to see something from someone else's perspective?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Flagstaff, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

I was hired directly from a summer externship. The externship interviews were held on my university campus.

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions
    • Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte.

Overall a very positive experience!! The people are very friendly ad so easy to talk to, I usually get very nervous and clam up, but everyone was so nice I had no problem talking to them. Did not go through typical list of questions, but was like more of a conversation with a few questions. I definitely recommend trying to get an interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you researched something and then used that to make a decision   Answer Question

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with our professionals and had a positive interview experience.

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!