Deloitte

Updated Oct 20, 2014

2.9

105 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Campus interview. Very comfortable. First introduce yourself,then three behavior questions. After one week, I got a call and arrange for second round. Second round is a mix of behavior questions and others. Make sure you go through resume very very carefully. Most of non behavior questions come from your own resume.

Interview Questions
  • Could you please give me a example how you handle a difficult people?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

It was an one hour interview, I don't know what that they didn't ask any behavior questions. All they as is do I have question for them. I got the interview from our career center in our school. I was applying for the summer intern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

interviewing on campus. behavior questions, and interviewing with Partner. 30 minutes ,but it is not difficult. it is really common questions. go through your resume. people are nice. I talk too much but I cannot move to next round interview. I will apply it again

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Applied online, received email for campus interview, received email two weeks later for an office visit, 2 half hour interviews with a partner and a senior manager. About two weeks after the office visit received the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Was accepted into a summer leadership program. Went through 2 rounds of interviews to get that. Then after participating in the two day event, I was given the offer! Very laid back, down to earth culture.

Intern Interview

Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions
    • Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

The actual hiring/interview process wasn't bad. I got recommended by one of the current interns that already worked there. I went in for the interview after sending in my resume and what not. The interview really just focused on what you were planning to do in the future and what your actual role during the internship would be. Overall, the interview was pretty chill. However, there were questions in which a scenario would be given, and you would have to give your answer on how you would handle the situation. Not bad, but they would make you think a little.

Interview Questions
    • My position was for a role in which I didn't know that much about the actual duties that would take place (Microsoft Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.) The toughest question would probably be when asked how I would handle a situation if I were working in SharePoint on a tight project that was due the next day. What steps would I take to ensure that the project gets done on time. So not too bad, but definitely makes you think.   Answer Question
    I really didn't negotiate. One, because I needed the internship so I was going to take it pretty much regardless. Two, Deloitte actually went up what they pay their interns hourly this year, so I definitely was satisfied with the ending pay.