Deloitte

Average Difficulty
94 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through my university which has an online recruiting system. I submitted a resume, cover letter and transcript. The next step was a one-on-one behavioral and case interview on campus. About a week later I was invited to the super day which was in the office. The super day included three interviews and a group case. Got the offer about a week later.

Interview Question – group case interview and presentation   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Interview Question – What does Deloitte do?   Answer Question

Hempstead, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Interview Details – Went thru 2 interviews during the process on school campus recruitment program.
I was asked normal internview questions in depth of my resume experiences.
I applied with both cover letter and a resume, then I didn't acquire a reference sheet.
the whole process lasted about 3 weeks.
the interviews were conducted in my shcool's career center.

Interview Question – I always have issues summarizing my leadership qualifications   Answer Question

South Bend, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was looked down upon for not going to the "Pre-night" albeit I had an accounting test at that time. I had two 30 minute interviews back to back. The first one was with a partner who went through my resume with me. I could have done a better job. The second one was with a manager who asked me behavioral questions. They were not very amicable people. I wouldn't want to have a drink with them.

Interview Question – When have you had to see something from someone else's perspective?   Answer Question

Flagstaff, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired directly from a summer externship. The externship interviews were held on my university campus.

Interview Question – How I handle conflict in a group setting   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Question – Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Overall a very positive experience!! The people are very friendly ad so easy to talk to, I usually get very nervous and clam up, but everyone was so nice I had no problem talking to them. Did not go through typical list of questions, but was like more of a conversation with a few questions. I definitely recommend trying to get an interview with them.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you researched something and then used that to make a decision   Answer Question

Flag Interview

Deloitte Talent Acquisition Senior Manager responded to this review

Apr 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with our professionals and had a positive interview experience.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

Interview Details – 2 part interview, one is with an Individual partner, if they like you they call you back for part two of the interview, where you are interview by 2 different partners, and then they offer breakfast/lunch after second interview

Interview Question – Tell me how you will handle a situation where you have to work on an engagement while you still committed to another client?   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – The process was pretty straightforward. I talked with a recruiter and was quickly contacted for an interview on campus. There were two thirty minute interviews on campus interviews with standard behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I was contacted the next day for on-site interviews. This was almost an all day event. Basically, I got to the office, we talked with the recruiter, went two lunch with two of the consultants, came back from lunch, and then had two back-to-back thirty minute interviews. Again, this was behavioral. Following these interviews, it took about three weeks to hear back from a recruiter saying that I got the job.

Interview Question – I am not sure if this is difficult, but I got asked the same set of questions by two different interviewers, which was weird. I wasn't sure if this was a test or purely coincidental; I gave the same answer both times, basically, so I think it was ok. Mostly, I think they just want to see that you can tell a coherent story about your life that shows some positive characteristics. Focus on coherence above anything else; you may be the best person in the world, but if you can't make that clear to another person, you will have trouble being a consultant.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. The pay was better than I expected.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Intern interview questions and advice. All 94 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.