Deloitte

Updated Feb 16, 2015
Updated Feb 16, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2015.

Applied through college recruiting for S&O internship. First round was a 30 minute case interview and a 30 minute behavioral interview. Very standard behavioral questions and a pretty straightforward case. Second round was the next day on campus: one hour long case interview with 2 interviewers. More difficult and pretty complex math.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you dealt with conflict. Tell me about a time you showed leadership.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Deloitte.

Mostly on-campus recruiting. I went to many events, career fairs, and dinners over about 10 months (Jan - October when I got my offer). I also interviewed with Deloitte for their Summer Leadership program in the Spring. It was all about getting to know as many people as I could so I knew I would be a good fit at the firm.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me 3 short phrases that describe important events in your college career and then explain them to me.   Answer Question
    None

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

I had two phone interviews and they were very easy. They asked a lot of behavioral questions and questions regarding the resume. You won't get anything unexpected. Also, the recruiters were easy to talk too. After accepting the offer, I found that the on-boarding was fast and efficient! I recommend applying to this company!

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on my campus career website. I got an email letting me know I had an interview. Both interviews are really laid back. They honestly just want to get to know you. A lot of questions come from your resume. Then they give you a time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

I sent in my resume through university connection. After a long time of silence, got an on-campus interview opportunity. The next day, got an email from HR for the invitation to the on-site interview. The onsite interview was a good experience, enjoyed talking to everybody. I didn't get the offer, but still a valuable interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • There are two interviews: one behavioral and one case interview. Both standard.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Had two on-campus interviews followed by a networking reception. This was followed by another round of interviews. Equal weight between behavioral and case interviews. Deloitte was then very prompt in getting back to me and I found out within a week. Follow up has included continued networking opportunities.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Went through on-campus recruiting, social events, on-campus interviews, and in-house interviews. The recruiters and all professionals have been incredibly friendly and helpful every step of the way, and it has generally been an enjoyable time at all the events. It seems to be a positive culture with fun people, yet there is a sense of productivity and focus. Many professionals have reached out and gotten dinner, answered questions, and been generally receptive to any concerns regarding the position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about a time when you had difficulty dealing with someone within a group?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

It was auditing intern
    Applied through campus recruiting website.
    Got email to come to interview
    Before interview, there was pre-interview day that i could talk to recruiters
    I did an interview with a senior manager.
    Spend 30-40 min, answering 5 questions to him and listening 3 questions from me
    Nothing special but focusing on group work and team-oriented experience.

Intern Interview

Campus interview. Very comfortable. First introduce yourself,then three behavior questions. After one week, I got a call and arrange for second round. Second round is a mix of behavior questions and others. Make sure you go through resume very very carefully. Most of non behavior questions come from your own resume.

Interview Questions
    • Could you please give me a example how you handle a difficult people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Was an on-campus interview, relatively straightforward process. There was the usual networking interview the day before the actual interview, and they had a list showing who will be interviewing you (which helped since you had a chance to get to know the interviewer). Two 30 minute interviews right after each other and were mostly behavioral based (weaknesses, experiences with teams, etc)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question