Deloitte

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.9

112 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

The interview process was fantastic. There was an initial case interview with 2 different Senior Consultants. The second stage was a formal dinner with all other candidates. The third and final interview day was a 4 hour group case, followed by several 1:1 interviews. I can't say enough good things about it even though I didn't end up getting the position. The people and the process, although tough, were great.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

u apply online then they contact u by email or by phone to do a 1:1 interview than in the interview they ask u behavioral questions for 1.5 hour and then they gave u a accounting 201 test for 1 hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

First interview with HR and second interview with two managers. Both interviews were not technical. They asked me about my CV and achievements

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

Phone interview

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have to excel in management consulting?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Great people to interview with. Came down to campus for initial interview. Talked with both partners and managers during the second interview. It was a great experience overall and I don't regret accepting my offer one bit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

Very professional hiring team.
    The team provided very good handholding to the candidates. Interviewrs were very good and helpd me maintain my calm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Highly selective company, hire lots of intern students from UIUC. Their hiring rate for intern is around 50%.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you were compete in a highly stressed environment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Deloitte really takes care of its prospective applicants. They held a case workshop at my university to prepare students for the actual interview-- the case given was realistic, and very interactive. The interview itself consisted of 2 thirty minute sessions with senior consultants-- one case, one behavioral. The case is interviewer led, and the behavioral is very thorough in terms of the standard types of questions one might expect to encounter in a consulting internship.

Advice: prepare for cases so you feel comfortable, and know your own experiences well (for the behavioral). Also be sure to communicate your own interest in the company.

Interview Questions
    • How are some ways we can increase revenue (case question, background information given during the case)?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

I received a phone call/ interview from a recruiter. Shortly after interviewing I received an email outlining how the rest of the interview process would go if I was chosen. Several hours later I received another email informing me I would not advance through the interviewing process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

The interview consisted of two rounds a couple days apart. The first round was two back-to-back 30 minute interviews, the first "fit" questions and the second a case question. The case was relatively straightforward and the interviewer was engaging and helpful.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you stepped up to take the role of leader but failed   Answer Question
    • Case question about improving the operating efficiency of a federal agency   Answer Question