Deloitte

Average Difficulty
94 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Very Difficult Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process was fantastic. There was an initial case interview with 2 different Senior Consultants. The second stage was a formal dinner with all other candidates. The third and final interview day was a 4 hour group case, followed by several 1:1 interviews. I can't say enough good things about it even though I didn't end up getting the position. The people and the process, although tough, were great.

Interview Question – Practice Business cases!!   Answer Question

Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in November 2012.

Interview Details – u apply online then they contact u by email or by phone to do a 1:1 interview than in the interview they ask u behavioral questions for 1.5 hour and then they gave u a accounting 201 test for 1 hour.

Interview Question – no any Difficult or Unexpected Question   Answer Question

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – First interview with HR and second interview with two managers. Both interviews were not technical. They asked me about my CV and achievements

Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Phone interview

Interview Question – What skills do you have to excel in management consulting?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Great people to interview with. Came down to campus for initial interview. Talked with both partners and managers during the second interview. It was a great experience overall and I don't regret accepting my offer one bit.

Interview Question – Why are manhole covers round?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very professional hiring team.
The team provided very good handholding to the candidates. Interviewrs were very good and helpd me maintain my calm.

Interview Questions

Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – Highly selective company, hire lots of intern students from UIUC. Their hiring rate for intern is around 50%.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you were compete in a highly stressed environment   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in January 2012.

Interview Details – Deloitte really takes care of its prospective applicants. They held a case workshop at my university to prepare students for the actual interview-- the case given was realistic, and very interactive. The interview itself consisted of 2 thirty minute sessions with senior consultants-- one case, one behavioral. The case is interviewer led, and the behavioral is very thorough in terms of the standard types of questions one might expect to encounter in a consulting internship.

Advice: prepare for cases so you feel comfortable, and know your own experiences well (for the behavioral). Also be sure to communicate your own interest in the company.

Interview Question – How are some ways we can increase revenue (case question, background information given during the case)?   Answer Question

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – I received a phone call/ interview from a recruiter. Shortly after interviewing I received an email outlining how the rest of the interview process would go if I was chosen. Several hours later I received another email informing me I would not advance through the interviewing process.

Interview Question – Why did you choose to study Accounting?   Answer Question

Arlington, VA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of two rounds a couple days apart. The first round was two back-to-back 30 minute interviews, the first "fit" questions and the second a case question. The case was relatively straightforward and the interviewer was engaging and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you stepped up to take the role of leader but failed   Answer Question
  • Case question about improving the operating efficiency of a federal agency   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deloitte

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!

Deloitte Videos

Deloitte – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deloitte Intern interview questions and advice. All 94 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deloitte employees and interview candidates.