Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. There was an initial case interview with 2 different Senior Consultants. The second stage was a formal dinner with all other candidates. The third and final interview day was a 4 hour group case, followed by several 1:1 interviews. I can't say enough good things about it even though I didn't end up getting the position. The people and the process, although tough, were great.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

First interview with HR and second interview with two managers. Both interviews were not technical. They asked me about my CV and achievements

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Phone interview

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have to excel in management consulting?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview resulted in a quick turn around. They had 3 rounds of interviews set up for their intern candidates. I feel like the interview process here seem to be more intense than anywhere else in the Twin Cities that I have gone too.

Interview Questions

• The case interview was difficult at first as you dont quite know what to expect. It gets easier as you move onto the second and third round though.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they gave you 1-2 weeks to decide

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Beirut (Lebanon)) in November 2012.

Interview

u apply online then they contact u by email or by phone to do a 1:1 interview than in the interview they ask u behavioral questions for 1.5 hour and then they gave u a accounting 201 test for 1 hour.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions

• Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (Flagstaff, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

I was hired directly from a summer externship. The externship interviews were held on my university campus.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Very professional hiring team. The team provided very good handholding to the candidates. Interviewrs were very good and helpd me maintain my calm.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deloitte (Parsippany, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call/ interview from a recruiter. Shortly after interviewing I received an email outlining how the rest of the interview process would go if I was chosen. Several hours later I received another email informing me I would not advance through the interviewing process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Arlington, VA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of two rounds a couple days apart. The first round was two back-to-back 30 minute interviews, the first "fit" questions and the second a case question. The case was relatively straightforward and the interviewer was engaging and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you stepped up to take the role of leader but failed   Answer Question
    • Case question about improving the operating efficiency of a federal agency   Answer Question