Deloitte

Updated Sep 7, 2014

2.9

98 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Interview process was pretty simple, mainly required confidence and positive attitude. It was CV based, nothing technical. There were questions like why Deloitte? and What was the biggest hurdle in our life?

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2012.

I was hired in as an intern at Deloitte Shanghai while studying in USA. So most of the interview process was done through phone conversation. By the time I got the offer, it was already very close to my final week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hermitage Hills, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

The actual hiring/interview process wasn't bad. I got recommended by one of the current interns that already worked there. I went in for the interview after sending in my resume and what not. The interview really just focused on what you were planning to do in the future and what your actual role during the internship would be. Overall, the interview was pretty chill. However, there were questions in which a scenario would be given, and you would have to give your answer on how you would handle the situation. Not bad, but they would make you think a little.

Interview Questions
    • My position was for a role in which I didn't know that much about the actual duties that would take place (Microsoft Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.) The toughest question would probably be when asked how I would handle a situation if I were working in SharePoint on a tight project that was due the next day. What steps would I take to ensure that the project gets done on time. So not too bad, but definitely makes you think.   Answer Question
    I really didn't negotiate. One, because I needed the internship so I was going to take it pretty much regardless. Two, Deloitte actually went up what they pay their interns hourly this year, so I definitely was satisfied with the ending pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

First screening round - Apti, Quant, and Verbal questions. Was a cakewalk.
    Around 25 shortlisted.
    Second round - GD
    12 shortlisted
    Third round - HR Interviews
    No focus on tech questions. Some basic HR stuff.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to chose between Deloitte and some other company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

I applied through my university which has an online recruiting system. I submitted a resume, cover letter and transcript. The next step was a one-on-one behavioral and case interview on campus. About a week later I was invited to the super day which was in the office. The super day included three interviews and a group case. Got the offer about a week later.

Intern Interview

Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte.

I had two interviews and in-house tests (verbal, numerical, english- hard to say if they are easy or difficult), now they are making it online. the interviewers were quite nice.

Interview Questions
    • general cv stuff, what do you know about the company, some questions about interests (detailed ones) and events i atteneded, short conversation in english. also questions about most difficult situation during my previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hempstead, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hempstead, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Went thru 2 interviews during the process on school campus recruitment program.
    I was asked normal internview questions in depth of my resume experiences.
    I applied with both cover letter and a resume, then I didn't acquire a reference sheet.
    the whole process lasted about 3 weeks.
    the interviews were conducted in my shcool's career center.

Interview Questions
    • I always have issues summarizing my leadership qualifications   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!