Deloitte

Updated Jul 14, 2014

Average Difficulty
95 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Interview Question – What was your favorite speech?   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – First screening round - Apti, Quant, and Verbal questions. Was a cakewalk.
Around 25 shortlisted.
Second round - GD
12 shortlisted
Third round - HR Interviews
No focus on tech questions. Some basic HR stuff.

Interview Question – Asked me to chose between Deloitte and some other company.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through my university which has an online recruiting system. I submitted a resume, cover letter and transcript. The next step was a one-on-one behavioral and case interview on campus. About a week later I was invited to the super day which was in the office. The super day included three interviews and a group case. Got the offer about a week later.

Interview Question – group case interview and presentation   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Interview Question – What does Deloitte do?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I had two interviews and in-house tests (verbal, numerical, english- hard to say if they are easy or difficult), now they are making it online. the interviewers were quite nice.

Interview Question – general cv stuff, what do you know about the company, some questions about interests (detailed ones) and events i atteneded, short conversation in english. also questions about most difficult situation during my previous job.   Answer Question

Hempstead, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deloitte in February 2010.

Interview Details – Went thru 2 interviews during the process on school campus recruitment program.
I was asked normal internview questions in depth of my resume experiences.
I applied with both cover letter and a resume, then I didn't acquire a reference sheet.
the whole process lasted about 3 weeks.
the interviews were conducted in my shcool's career center.

Interview Question – I always have issues summarizing my leadership qualifications   Answer Question

South Bend, IN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was looked down upon for not going to the "Pre-night" albeit I had an accounting test at that time. I had two 30 minute interviews back to back. The first one was with a partner who went through my resume with me. I could have done a better job. The second one was with a manager who asked me behavioral questions. They were not very amicable people. I wouldn't want to have a drink with them.

Interview Question – When have you had to see something from someone else's perspective?   Answer Question

Flagstaff, AZ

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired directly from a summer externship. The externship interviews were held on my university campus.

Interview Question – How I handle conflict in a group setting   Answer Question

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Question – Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!