Deloitte

Updated Dec 14, 2014

2.9

112 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

interviewed at Deloitte in September 2012.

Interview process is the typical behavioural kind when interviewing for a Financial Advisory positions (except M&A). They are usually keen to hear about your experiences and how you've overcome personal challenges in life. Found that the most important aspect is the 'fit', and how genuinely enthusiastic you are about the area you are going into.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewed for restructuring and the most difficult question related to an insolvency I wasn't overly familiar with the particulars of. The important thing is to admit where your knowledge gaps are. Bluffing knowledge of a job to the people who have in all likelihood worked on it won't get you very far. Better to say what you know and say what you don't know.   Answer Question
Intern positions have standardised contracts

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in November 2014.

Went through on-campus recruiting, social events, on-campus interviews, and in-house interviews. The recruiters and all professionals have been incredibly friendly and helpful every step of the way, and it has generally been an enjoyable time at all the events. It seems to be a positive culture with fun people, yet there is a sense of productivity and focus. Many professionals have reached out and gotten dinner, answered questions, and been generally receptive to any concerns regarding the position.

Interview Questions
    • Can you talk about a time when you had difficulty dealing with someone within a group?   View Answer

Intern Interview

I sent in my resume through university connection. After a long time of silence, got an on-campus interview opportunity. The next day, got an email from HR for the invitation to the on-site interview. The onsite interview was a good experience, enjoyed talking to everybody. I didn't get the offer, but still a valuable interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • There are two interviews: one behavioral and one case interview. Both standard.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Had two on-campus interviews followed by a networking reception. This was followed by another round of interviews. Equal weight between behavioral and case interviews. Deloitte was then very prompt in getting back to me and I found out within a week. Follow up has included continued networking opportunities.

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Applied on my campus career website. I got an email letting me know I had an interview. Both interviews are really laid back. They honestly just want to get to know you. A lot of questions come from your resume. Then they give you a time to ask questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

Online questionnaire, followed by informal interview with a casual approach to the competency based questions. Interview was carried out by a manager and assistant manager. First 5 to 10 minutes was spent talking about my interests and achievements

Interview Questions
    • What would you say are the challenges facing Deloitte over the next 5 years   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

It was auditing intern
    Applied through campus recruiting website.
    Got email to come to interview
    Before interview, there was pre-interview day that i could talk to recruiters
    I did an interview with a senior manager.
    Spend 30-40 min, answering 5 questions to him and listening 3 questions from me
    Nothing special but focusing on group work and team-oriented experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

interviewing on campus. behavior questions, and interviewing with Partner. 30 minutes ,but it is not difficult. it is really common questions. go through your resume. people are nice. I talk too much but I cannot move to next round interview. I will apply it again

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Applied online, received email for campus interview, received email two weeks later for an office visit, 2 half hour interviews with a partner and a senior manager. About two weeks after the office visit received the offer.

Intern Interview

Campus interview. Very comfortable. First introduce yourself,then three behavior questions. After one week, I got a call and arrange for second round. Second round is a mix of behavior questions and others. Make sure you go through resume very very carefully. Most of non behavior questions come from your own resume.

Interview Questions
    • Could you please give me a example how you handle a difficult people?   Answer Question