Deloitte

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.9

114 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Applied online, received email for campus interview, received email two weeks later for an office visit, 2 half hour interviews with a partner and a senior manager. About two weeks after the office visit received the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Was accepted into a summer leadership program. Went through 2 rounds of interviews to get that. Then after participating in the two day event, I was given the offer! Very laid back, down to earth culture.

Intern Interview

Was asked about the company and what I knew about the audit industry. Did not research on company prior to interview so the responses weren't fantastic. Would advise future applicants to read up on company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Typical internship questions. Lots of wining and dining which is nice but not relevant to position. A lot of competition. Grades important to get into the multi level interview process. Grades not as relevant the further you get into cuts.

Interview Questions
    • Which department I would want to work in. Difficult as no information regarding different positions provided.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermitage Hills, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

The actual hiring/interview process wasn't bad. I got recommended by one of the current interns that already worked there. I went in for the interview after sending in my resume and what not. The interview really just focused on what you were planning to do in the future and what your actual role during the internship would be. Overall, the interview was pretty chill. However, there were questions in which a scenario would be given, and you would have to give your answer on how you would handle the situation. Not bad, but they would make you think a little.

Interview Questions
    • My position was for a role in which I didn't know that much about the actual duties that would take place (Microsoft Access, InfoPath, SharePoint, etc.) The toughest question would probably be when asked how I would handle a situation if I were working in SharePoint on a tight project that was due the next day. What steps would I take to ensure that the project gets done on time. So not too bad, but definitely makes you think.   Answer Question
    I really didn't negotiate. One, because I needed the internship so I was going to take it pretty much regardless. Two, Deloitte actually went up what they pay their interns hourly this year, so I definitely was satisfied with the ending pay.

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Overall a very positive experience!! The people are very friendly ad so easy to talk to, I usually get very nervous and clam up, but everyone was so nice I had no problem talking to them. Did not go through typical list of questions, but was like more of a conversation with a few questions. I definitely recommend trying to get an interview with them.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you researched something and then used that to make a decision   Answer Question

Deloitte Response

Apr 3, 2014Talent Acquisition Senior Manager

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed speaking with our professionals and had a positive interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in February 2014.

First round interviews were conducted on campus. You have two interviews, one with a partner and one with an associate. One is supposed to be behavioral questions and one is just a conversation. Both interviewers seemed disinterested and acted as though they were supperior to me which was especially offputing. Unsuprisingly, I was not invited to a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself. What industry do you want to go into? Tell us about a time where you had to work with a difficult group.   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

Great people to interview with. Came down to campus for initial interview. Talked with both partners and managers during the second interview. It was a great experience overall and I don't regret accepting my offer one bit.