Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte.

It was auditing intern
Applied through campus recruiting website.
Got email to come to interview
Before interview, there was pre-interview day that i could talk to recruiters
I did an interview with a senior manager.
Spend 30-40 min, answering 5 questions to him and listening 3 questions from me
Nothing special but focusing on group work and team-oriented experience.

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Campus interview. Very comfortable. First introduce yourself,then three behavior questions. After one week, I got a call and arrange for second round. Second round is a mix of behavior questions and others. Make sure you go through resume very very carefully. Most of non behavior questions come from your own resume.

Interview Questions
    • Could you please give me a example how you handle a difficult people?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2014.

Was an on-campus interview, relatively straightforward process. There was the usual networking interview the day before the actual interview, and they had a list showing who will be interviewing you (which helped since you had a chance to get to know the interviewer). Two 30 minute interviews right after each other and were mostly behavioral based (weaknesses, experiences with teams, etc)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

It was an one hour interview, I don't know what that they didn't ask any behavior questions. All they as is do I have question for them. I got the interview from our career center in our school. I was applying for the summer intern.

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA
    Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in September 2014.

interviewing on campus. behavior questions, and interviewing with Partner. 30 minutes ,but it is not difficult. it is really common questions. go through your resume. people are nice. I talk too much but I cannot move to next round interview. I will apply it again

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

I had a total of four interviews averaging about 20 minutes each. The questions were mainly behavioral, asking the standard questions regarding strengths and weaknesses. My interviewers also looked through my resume and asked about my experiences with my past activities. The interview wasn't technical. Overall it flowed like a conversation.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Deloitte in August 2014.

Applied online, received email for campus interview, received email two weeks later for an office visit, 2 half hour interviews with a partner and a senior manager. About two weeks after the office visit received the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deloitte.

The interview was Okay, the partner was easy to talk with and candid about the work he had done and his experiences which made it easier for me to share my strengths and interests with him.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deloitte.

On-campus interview with two different Deloitte professionals - each interview was roughly 30 minutes. Overall, the interviews were pretty easy and casual. Would have had an offer, but was "too young" based on how many college credit hours I had.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a time you worked with a difficult person and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Was accepted into a summer leadership program. Went through 2 rounds of interviews to get that. Then after participating in the two day event, I was given the offer! Very laid back, down to earth culture.