Deloitte

Average Difficulty
95 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – 1. School Career Center
2. Networking Reception
3. 30 minute Interview - One
4. 30 minute Interview - Two

I did not attend the networking reception but those who asked that did attend said they got nothing out of it and most of them didn't get offers.

Apparently they pick 50% of applicants from those who apply to the school's website.

Interviews were done by people at the networking reception. Both were directors.

Interview Question – The first person asked why I wanted to work for Deloitte or whats so great in Deloitte in 5 different ways. There weren't many questions about me.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview Details – the first round was mostly just about behavioral questions. e.g.: Describe a teamwork experience you had - either as a leader or as a team member; describe a problem-solving situation you had and how did you solve the problem; go through your most recent internship experience and what you've learned from it.

Interview Question – Describe the biggest difficulty you faced and how you solved it   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Got a call from my career center at my school and was told I got an Interview with Deloitte for the Winter Business valuation Internship. It was an On-Campus Interview and I had Two 1:1 Interviews. Very nice people and easy to talk too. Mainly they asked behavioral questions and of course "tell me about yourself."

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you had to go beyond the "call of duty."   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2013.

Interview Details – Recruiting at career fair, on campus interview, in office visit

Interview Question – Describe a time you worked with a team and solved a problem   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I was recommended by professor, so I just handed in my resume and had a phone interview with senior manager, then I got the opportunity.

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – They interviewed both on Campus and on a fly out visit. The interviews were great and I wanted treated with much respect. They answered all questions I had and did not expect me to know more then I thought was very reasonable. During the fly out interview you are treated very well, a great company to at least interview for.

Interview Question – There were not any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiating with the Big 4

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – the hiring process last a day, including pre-interview social event. The social event includes having dinner with the interviewer and meet other candidates. The next day is the interview. The interview consists two rounds, one with a partner, another with a senior manager. The questions are mostly common behavioral questions.

Interview Question – The questions are fairly easy and they are all behavioral questions.   Answer Question

College Park, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – I interviewed for the NextGen Leadership Conference as a freshman in college. The interview was a one-on-one interview with the head of South East Recruiting. Very easy going guy and fun to talk to. While waiting for the interview, new deloitte employees would come and talk to me about my goals and their backgrounds. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to implement an unfavorable plan.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in May 2013.

Interview Details – Referred by employee. Phone interveiw. A week later, 5 back to back 30 min 1:1 interviews. Another phone interview the day after. Got a job offer the following week.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Extermely Structured and questions are typically cookie cutter.

Interview Question – What is your worst failure?   Answer Question