Deloitte Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Went through campus recruiting and had two 30 minute interviews. Nothing too tricky and questions were very predictably. Tell about group experiences and how you resolved issues within a group...Make sure you look into the company and have an idea on what the exact group does. Be prepared with questions to ask them at the end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte in October 2013.

Interview

I applied on my school's career page and received an invitation for an on-campus interview within two weeks. I had two 30 minute interviews on-campus and received an invitation for an office visit and interview. The office visit consisted of a tour and presentations followed by another two 30 minute interviews. They responded with their decision in one week with a phone call.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you were in a team environment and it did not work out. Why did it go wrong? And looking back, how would you have tried to change the situation if you could?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward. I talked with a recruiter and was quickly contacted for an interview on campus. There were two thirty minute interviews on campus interviews with standard behavioral questions. After the on-campus interviews, I was contacted the next day for on-site interviews. This was almost an all day event. Basically, I got to the office, we talked with the recruiter, went two lunch with two of the consultants, came back from lunch, and then had two back-to-back thirty minute interviews. Again, this was behavioral. Following these interviews, it took about three weeks to hear back from a recruiter saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I am not sure if this is difficult, but I got asked the same set of questions by two different interviewers, which was weird. I wasn't sure if this was a test or purely coincidental; I gave the same answer both times, basically, so I think it was ok. Mostly, I think they just want to see that you can tell a coherent story about your life that shows some positive characteristics. Focus on coherence above anything else; you may be the best person in the world, but if you can't make that clear to another person, you will have trouble being a consultant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay was better than I expected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

I was recommended by professor, so I just handed in my resume and had a phone interview with senior manager, then I got the opportunity.

Intern Interview

Interview

They interviewed both on Campus and on a fly out visit. The interviews were great and I wanted treated with much respect. They answered all questions I had and did not expect me to know more then I thought was very reasonable. During the fly out interview you are treated very well, a great company to at least interview for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiating with the Big 4

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deloitte (Corvallis, OR) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied through university recruiting. Easy interview process, meet two managers for half an hour, had a good conversation, but unfortunately I did not get the offer because I did not take related classes as they told me. Although they told me to reapply after finish some classes I did not after graduated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deloitte (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through my campus' career services site and was selected for an interview on campus. After the on-campus interview, I was invited for an office visit which consisted of a networking session in the evening and two more interviews the next morning.

Interview Questions

• Standard behavioral questions, many of them focused on team dynamics.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

interviewed at Deloitte (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. There was a pre interview night and then there were interviews the next day. The interview went well and everyone was nice.

Intern Interview

Interview

the hiring process last a day, including pre-interview social event. The social event includes having dinner with the interviewer and meet other candidates. The next day is the interview. The interview consists two rounds, one with a partner, another with a senior manager. The questions are mostly common behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The questions are fairly easy and they are all behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deloitte (College Park, MD).

Interview

I interviewed for the NextGen Leadership Conference as a freshman in college. The interview was a one-on-one interview with the head of South East Recruiting. Very easy going guy and fun to talk to. While waiting for the interview, new deloitte employees would come and talk to me about my goals and their backgrounds. The questions were all behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to implement an unfavorable plan.   Answer Question