Deloitte

2,836 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2014.

Interview Details – First, an HR called me for an initial screening asking me about past internships and experiences. After that they set me up for a first round of interviews with two different managers; one is being case interview and the other is behavioral interview. Passing these, I was invited to the office for the final round interview with a partner in the company. I was greeted by a current Business Technology Analyst who was really friendly and helpful about the questions I have and helped me relax.

Interview was about 45 minutes and the interviewer was quite helpful throughout the case.

Interview Question – How can you handle data migration for a client? What are the methods ?   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deloitte in July 2014.

Interview Details – Office interview was very casual and just a nice meet-and-great. Had a great time. They took me out to eat at a local restaurant and treated me very well.

Interview Question – It was pretty casual. Not like I had prepared for.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Tax

Interviewed at Deloitte

Interview Details – First round on campus: talk about yourself, work experience, nice interviewer, easy interview.
Second round in office: a lot of candidates...2 30 mins interviews by SM and partner. Not too difficult but I was very very nervous...

Interview Question – What if your client ask you to redo your work?   Answer Question

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in October 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone interview by partner. It was about half an hour. I was asked about my resume and some behavior questions. About 1 month later, I was asked for the office visit. 1 partner and 2 managers interviewed me. I got a chance to have lunch with some current employees as well.

Business Technology Analyst Interview

Business Technology Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Multiple interviews- less rigorous than finance interviews. There were four to five 30 minute interviews that were a mix of technical and fit questions. Be well prepared since you could be asked anything about the relevant position and how that relates to your background.

Interview Question – Some technical questions   Answer Question

ERS Consultant Interview

ERS Consultant
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte in April 2011.

Interview Details – Applied through job posting at Deloitte Career website.
Heard back from HR for initial screening interview in couple weeks.
Interviewed with hiring manager after initial screen
Did on-site interview with bunch of senior managers and got offer in 2 days

Interview Question – None. All of questions were behavioral questions, which were very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I failed negotiate. I would highly recommend to negotiate even HR will say BS, saying that a partner did not say any range or he may not approve. Once offer is come, you have advantage.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Really tough, 6 interviewers. Went back and forth with different groups to determine which group is a good fit. Seemed unorganized and crazy. Wanted me to relocate then changed their mind at the last minute so this really helped me make my decision.

Negotiation Details – NA - Just glad to have a job

IT Audit Consultant Interview

IT Audit Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – HR interview 15 minutes talking about experience and next steps
phone interview 15 minutes talking about experience and answering questions

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Negotiation Details – Ask for more $ when possible

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview Details – Long process. Have something they can use on a project. And talk about future career goals. Know the kinds of clients Deloitte has and also talk about some potential avenues for new business. Be honest and confident. Also realize it is a very competitive culture that is fast paced.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation. Be happy you have a job.

Audit Assistant Interview

Audit Assistant
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deloitte in March 2012.

Interview Details – it is pretty standard campus recruting just like anywhere else. you start by submitting resume for review, then go participating in all campus recruting events organized by Deloitte. hone your resume. after that you will get picked for interview. prepared for interview, perform well, and you are going to get an offer.

Interview Question – what is the most difficult situation you have ever experienced and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for college new hires

Worked for Deloitte? Contribute to the Community!